Patsy Lynn Net Worth, Age, Wiki, Husband, Daughter, Peggy Lynn :: Bio
Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
August 6, 1964. As of early 2020, she is around 55 years old.
Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Engaged / Partner
Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Patsy Lynn, also known as Patsy Lynn Russell, is an American country singer from a family of country music royalty. She has also performed as a TV actress in several shows.
Early Life & Family Background :
- Patsy Eileen Lynn was born on August 6, 1964, in Hurricane Mills, Tennessee, alongside her identical twin sister Peggy Lynn, to parents Loretta Lynn and Oliver Vanetta ‘Doolittle’ Lynn.
- She was named after one of her mother’s greatest friends, music legend Patsy Cline!
- The twins were the youngest of six children. The other family siblings are Betty Sue Lynn, Jack Benny Lynn, Cissie Lynn, and Ernest Ray Lynn.
- She is also related to yet another country music icon, her aunt, Crystal Gayle.
- Patsy grew up on her mother’s ranch in Hurricane Mills. She attended public school and worked on the ranch while growing up.
- She also joined her mother on the road growing up, spending around 300 days on tour and getting to see exactly the amount of work that career entailed.
Marriage & Children :
- Patsy got married for the first time at the age of 16.
- By the time she was 30, she had divorced twice and already had three children: Darren, 34, Megan, 32, and Anthony, 30 (ages as of 2019). Since then, she went on to have two more children.
- Her third marriage was to Phillip Russell on February 14, 1998. Luckily, this has been her most long-lasting one, carrying on to the present. The couple celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary in 2018.
Music Career & Net Worth :
- Patsy embarked on a solo singing career in the 1980s, crediting artist Patty Loveless and her own family’s craft as the inspirations that led her onto that path.
- Later, in the early 1990s, she started singing along with her twin Peggy on their mother’s tour.
- The twins then decided to form a band together in 1996, and they started working in Nashville.
- Initially known as the Honk-A-Billies to preserve their anonymity, the sisters started performing at the iconic Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge.
- They then had a meeting with Warner Brothers Records, and were signed by them to produce two albums, now as The Lynns.
- They reached the top 20 with their song ‘Woman to Woman’, which they co-wrote, and were also nominated for the CMA Awards in 1998 and 1999 under the category of Vocal Duo of the Year.
- Patsy then followed her passion offstage and delved fully into the world of production, stating that she much prefers being in the studio to performing.
- She has since produced over a hundred of Loretta Lynn’s songs, as well as co-producing her latest album, ‘Wouldn’t It Be Great’.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Patsy loves going to the Bahamas for holidays.
- She still resides in Hurricane Mills, Tennessee, sharing a house with her husband & her dogs.
- She enjoys the Netflix show House of Cards.
- Patsy has also participated in a documentary on her mother’s life, ‘American Masters: Loretta Lynn: Still a Mountain Girl’.
See above for details.