Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Elizabeth Hatcher (maiden name Mary Elizabeth Robinson) is a producer and actress. She is well-known for her films God’s Not Dead (2014), The Music of Northern Ireland (2014), and Samson (2018). She was previously married twice – to popular American singer-actor Randy Travis and earlier to Frank Hatcher, father of American actress Mary Hatcher.
Early Life :
- Elizabeth was born on April 15, 1941. She was married to Frank Hatcher, for ten years, from 1970-1980, after which she divorced him and later got married to Randy Travis, who was still an upcoming star then. She co-owned a club Country City USA along with Frank. This was the place where her romance with Randy Travis started budding.
Personal Life (Marriage to Randy Travis) :
- When Randy Travis’s brother David was serving a jail sentence for a high-speed car chase, Randy Travis won a local singing contest in Elizabeth’s club in Charlotte, North Carolina. She then hired him to sing and wash dishes at the club. Travis had previously faced a court trial over a previous case of drunk driving. When he was again placed in judicial custody, the judge released him under Hatcher’s guardianship, with a stern warning of a long jail term if he was found guilty of the offense again. Hatcher then became his manager, and they began to focus completely on his career.
- Elizabeth’s marriage to Frank Hatcher was already on the rocks by then, and by 1980, they ended their marriage. Thereafter, Elizabeth and Travis moved to Nashville, where they dated for ten years and finally settled in marital bliss on May 31, 1991.
- After two decades, their marriage faced turbulent weather, and on October 29th, 2010, they released a public statement that announced their official separation. They broke apart on the grounds of a “mutual state of incompatibility.”
- Not long after, ugly accusations began to flare up in public. According to sources, Randy Travis said his wife was a “scam-artist” who was trying to cheat on him and also ruin his career. Elizabeth filed a suit saying Randy breached their contract when he terminated her and wanted her full management fee. Soon after, Randy filed a suit alleging Elizabeth lied about her travel expenses, trying to pocket the difference.
- Later, Randy suffered from a stroke during surgery to relieve the pressure from his brain, which he survived. His other wife (also named Mary) admitted him to a physical therapy rehabilitation center.
Profession, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- Elizabeth’s work-life mainly consisted of three positions. Initially, she ran a club in co-ownership with Frank. Thereafter, she was a manager to her second husband, Travis, for two decades and later debuted in the movie Christmas Angel in 2012. She worked in movies like Revelation Road: The Beginning of the End (2013) and the God’s Not Dead film series.
Other Facts :
- Elizabeth banned her father-in-law, Harold Traywick, from the club Country City USA, owing to Harold’s objection to Elizabeth’s relationship with his son, Randy.
- Elizabeth financed Randy Travis’s first recordings as Randy Traywick, made on the Paula label. Even after her and Travis’s divorce, she remained his personal manager.
- Randy and Elizabeth’s relationship evolved over time, and they secretly kept their initial romance hidden for 12 years due to business considerations, aiming to maintain Randy’s appeal to a younger audience.
Personal / Home / Contact Details
- Married? : Yes
- Children / No of Kids : 1
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Elizabeth Hatcher Travis Nationality : American
Melia McEnery Bio, Age, Wiki, Parents【 Eric Clapton Wife 】Photos
Dorothea Hurley Age, Wikipedia, Edad (Jon Bon Jovi Wife) Biography
April Love Geary Wiki, Age, Ethnicity, Wardrobe, Baby【 Model 】Bio
Patsy Lynn Net Worth, Age, Wiki, Husband, Daughter, Peggy Lynn :: Bio
Manuela Testolini Wikipedia, Bio, Height, Age【 Prince Wife 】Wedding
Lani Hammett Age, Wikipedia Biography【 Kirk Hammett Wife 】Birthday
Nicole Pantenburg Age【 Babyface Wife 】Wikipedia, Biography, Children