Wikipedia Information / Biography Profile
Introduction : Family, Parents & Bio
- Dubbed as America’s reply to the British royal couple Prince William & Kate Middleton, Andrea Hissom & her casino owner billionaire husband Steve Wynn are every bit the royalty when it comes to their wedding day and their stylish lifestyle!
Family, Marriage & Kids :
- Andrea is British and is the daughter of father financier Victor Danenza.
- Andrea’s father had fled to France in 1976 during a federal investigation for securities fraud.
- She got married to Steve Wynn on April 30, 2011 in a Hollywood style ceremony over the weekend in his resort in Las Vegas called Encore.
- Steve had left his wife Elaine with whom he has two daughters Kevyn Wynn & Gillian Wynn.
- Andrea also has a son Nicholas Robert Danenza Hissom, who is a popular British singer in his own right from her ex-husband, American banker Robert Hissom.
- Andrea currently resides in New York City with her husband.
Steve Wynn Divorce & First Marriage to Elaine Wynn :
- Steve had a bitter divorce with his first wife Elaine Wynn who was also his business partner.
- In 2010, when they divorced Elaine got one of the biggest divorce settlements of $741 million in stock in Wynn Resorts.
- There were gossip columns which claimed Andrea was the reason for his split with Elaine and the two were seen “gallivanting around town”.
- Among her father’s various dubious activities, one controversial activity was introducing young and beautiful women to wealthy men.
- In early 2018, Steve was accused by a number of female employees of sexual malpractice & misconduct.
Details of Spouse : Net Worth Career & Business
- Andrea’s husband Steve opened his first casino in November 1989 & was involved with its design and construction.
- Steve has a large collection of fine art and has even been featured in a film starring Meryl Streep.
- Steve had destroyed a painting of Picasso’s “Le Reve”, a portrait of Picasso’s mistress after he accidently put his elbow through it while showing off to his guests. He was supposed to sell the painting to Cohen, who ran S.A.S Capital and had an extensive art collection.
- Steve suffers from an eye disease which affects his peripheral vision.