|Personal Details Summary|
|Name||Tiffany Stewart (Also known as : Tiffany Cuban)|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||January 1st, 1970. As of 2023, she is around 53 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Spouse / Partner / Boyfriend||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||3|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|How did Mark Cuban meet Tiffany Stewart?||In 1997, Mark and Tiffany met at a gym in Dallas. His age was 39 and hers was 25.|
Introduction, Family and Personal Life :
Tiffany Stewart, the famous American billionaire Mark Cuban’s wife, was born in the USA. A former advertising executive by profession, she is most well-known for being the Dallas Mavericks owner’s life partner.
Early Life and Education :
- Stewart was born on January 1, 1970, in a regular middle-class American family. She has a sister, with whom she fought a lot in her childhood.
- Although her childhood & education details haven’t been publicly shared, she was known to have been working in sales at an advertising agency before meeting Mark Cuban.
Relationships, Marriage and Family Life :
- Tiffany has been together with Mark Cuban since 1997, for more than 20 years now. Surprisingly, she is 14 years younger than him.
- Mark and Tiffany met at a gym in Dallas, Texas. After dating for a period of five years, they got married in 2002.
- Their wedding was a real low key one – There were just 20 guests, most of them close friends and family.
- The couple has three kids now – Alexis Cuban, Alyssa Cuban, and Jake Cuban.
- As parents, both Cuban & Tiffany were really involved in raising their kids and did their best to give them good parenting. Even if they had babysitters in the past, they had expressed that their idea is educating the kids themselves.
- The couple also agreed that they did not want to raise their children to feel entitled or spoiled. They did not pamper them with tons of presents; what they taught them that they must make something of themselves.
Personality and Interesting Facts :
- Tiffany Cuban married Mark in Barbados. According to ESPN reports, it was a very traditional, elegant, beautiful wedding and reception.
- Tiffany’s husband, Mark Cuban, is the owner of the Dallas Mavericks, Magnolia Pictures, and Landmark Theatres. His net worth, according to Forbes, is estimated to be $4 billion+. Also, he is known for his role in the reality series “Shark Tank,” broadcasted in American Broadcasting Company, Bell Media, BBC Worldwide and UKTV.
- Tiffany once said that it was tough for her to accept the “luxurious life,” since she is a real down-to-earth person. As she told The New York Times: “Cuban’s Texas mansion is impractical, and I wouldn’t have bought it myself.”
- Mistakenly being pointed at for being a “Gold-digger,” she expressed that she found it hard to spend real time with his husband and often wouldn’t know when he slept. She said it was “challenging” to manage their personal lives and schedules.
- Tiffany expressed that the biggest change in her life since she moved with Mark is the kids. She even stated, amusingly, that she “didn’t even go up to the second floor of Mark’s mansion for years until she had kids!”