Linda O’Leary, a smart lady with a very good sense of humor is the wife of Kevin O’Leary, often known on the TV show Shark Tank as ‘Mr. Wonderful’. They have been married for more than 25 years.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Linda and Kevin are parents to two kids – a daughter and a son.
- Their daughter’s name is Savannah O’Leary. Savannah has a Bachelors Degree from the New York University and works as a producer at The Huffington Post.
- Their son, Trevor O’Leary is an excellent music producer and a DJ. The kids have made their parents proud of their achievements.
Marriage to Kevin O’Leary :
- Though the couple has been together most of their life, the couple in reality lived apart for around two years. Kevin blamed his TV career for driving a wedge between the couple. He stated this to The Globe and Mail in 2011.
- The couple almost got a divorce but later changed their minds.
- Nature wise, Linda is quite opposite of the role that her husband Kevin plays on Shark Tank.
Professional Life, Net worth and Career :
- Linda is the Vice President of Marketing for O’Leary Fine Wines. She jokingly says that it is a fitting job for her, because she could probably use a glass or two to deal with working with her spouse.
- Linda is also on the Board of Directors for the National Ballet of Canada.
- She has shot with the artists of the ballet for Esprit de Corps initiative with National Ballet.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Linda’s husband Kevin aka Mr. Wonderful is kind of a jerk on ABC’s reality show, Shark Tank. He was rated the most villainous of all investors/judges. Linda makes huge fun and mocks Kevin for the kind of persona he portrays on the show.
- Kevin’s Shark Tank show may have damagingly affected his married life with Linda at one point, but nowadays the same show has brought the couple more close. A few pictures on Instagram show that the couple hanging out on the sets of Shark Tank.
- Her Instagram is bizarrely humorous. Once, she posted a photo of a watermelon that was cut and decorated as fish. The picture depicted a doll is lying inside a watermelon (a girl swallowed by fish).
- Most of the photos posted by Linda on Instagram are routine – they showcase the various events she attends or the luxurious holidays she takes.
- However, once in a while she will post a completely random snap that is highly illogical; it is plainly without comment or a photo, but she makes sure it has a killer caption. She has more than 5000 followers on Insta.