Tamiko Bolton is a licensed pharmacist but is better known for her marriage with billionaire George Soros. George is a Hungarian-American investor and business baron. He was earlier married twice – To Susan Weber (From 1983 to 2005) & to Annaliese Witschak (From 1960 to 1983).
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Tamiko was raised in California.
- Her mother was a Japanese-American nurse and her father is a retired naval officer.
- For her education, she graduated at the University of Utah. She also holds an MBA degree from The University of Miami.
Marriage to George Soros :
- Tamiko and George Soros got married in 2013 in Bedford, New York, USA.
- They first met in 2008 at a dinner party. He proposed to her during a weekend visit to the Hamptons, a summer beachside colony on Long Island.
- Tamiko is 41 years younger than George. The wedding ceremony had more than 500 guests (among the guests was World Bank president Jim Yong Kim). It was a three-day celebration. It was the second wedding for Tamiko (she was married briefly in the 1990s) and the third one for Soros. At the wedding party, there was a hot air balloon made of flowers.
- The couple asked as a gift to make donations to charities. Her wedding dress was designed by Reem Acra, whose gowns have been used by celebrities like Jennifer Lopez or Angelina Jolie.
- After the exchange of vows, there was a reception at the Caramoor Center for Music and the Arts. There was a second reception held at the Museum of Modern Art in Manhattan.
- As of 2017, they don’t have children together.
Tamiko Bolton Net Worth & Profession :
- Tamiko is a licensed pharmacist who is also known for being a consultant and entrepreneur who works in the fields of health and education.
- She runs an internet-based dietary supplement and vitamin-sales company and also a web-based yoga education business.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Tamiko is not active on social media networks.
- She and her husband usually go to several events together; they both attended a UN summit on climate change.
- Tamiko Bolton’s engagement ring was a Graff diamond in a platinum setting on a rose gold band.