|Personal Details Summary|
|Name||Debbie Osmond (Also known as : Debra Osmond)|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||Born in 1959. As of 2023, she is around 64 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Partner / Boyfriend||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||5|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|How old was Debbie Osmond when she met Donny?||Their relationship began when they were teenagers. Osmond met his wife at the age of 17 and she was 15 when they met for the first time.|
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Debbie Osmond (maiden name Debra Lee Glenn) is best known as the wife of singer-actor Donny Osmond. She has played some movie cameos as well.
- Post marriage, she shifted her focus entirely to her family and she also ran a furnishing company along with her husband.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Debbie’s full name at birth was Debra Lee Glenn. She was the youngest daughter of her parents – Marge (mother) and Avery Glenn (father).
- She was born on February 26, 1959, in Billings, the largest city in Montana.
- Debra studied at Provo High School in Utah. She was a cheerleader there and graduated with the class of 1977.
- She was brought up in a religious household & was the younger of two siblings. Osmond has always thanked God for her family and used her faith to guide her and her husband through their life struggles.
Marrying Donnie :
- Debbie went on a double date where she was originally Donny’s brother’s companion! However, she hit it off right away with Donnie, they started dating & now they celebrate over 40 years of marriage.
- The couple were married at the ‘Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.’ The wedding date was May 8, 1978.
- Debbie wanted to have a baby daughter, but she gave birth to five boys – Christopher Glenn Osmond, Jeremy James Osmond, Brandon Michael Osmond, Joshua Davis Osmond and Donald Clark Osmond, Jr. The sons were born between 1979 and 1998.
- Today, she and Donny have many grandchildren from their sons’ marriages.
Donnie’s Support System :
- Osmond was also Donny’s anchor during his shows since he was such a perfectionist and often suffered from anxiety. Debbie helped by telling him to put everything in God’s hands and tried to take the pressure off by asking him every time to go out and have an “average show.” This helped lower Donny’s pressure & he ended up performing great.
- She has been asked on many occasions for tips on how to maintain a successful marriage in the show business and she said keeping the pressure low is key but also using technology to keep in touch all the time and keeping private life as such, private.
Interesting Facts and Trivia :
- Debbie’s favorite hobby is cooking.
- She prefers Skype to keep in touch with her sons and grandsons and with Donny, when he has to travel for work and she always used to joke with her kids on those occasions saying that they had a “virtual dad.”
Business, Career and Net Worth :
- Debbie always liked interior design, cooking and home solutions which led appearances on popular shows of Rachel Ray and Martha Stewart. She appeared as a special guest joining the list of the many celebrities that have appeared there.
- She has played a cameo in the movie The Fir Tree, in the role of Maggie.
- Debbie, along with her husband own Donny Osmond Home & Coaster Fine Furniture, which is a successful furnishing company line.
Cherry Seaborn Age, Wikipedia, Hockey, Ring, Job【 Ed Sheeran Wife 】
Joanna Berryman Wikipedia, Age, Bio, Husband【 Guy Berryman Wife 】
Mia Swier Age, Wiki, Darren Criss 2017, Engaged, Bio, Photos
Suzette Snider Age, Net Worth, Biography, Wikipedia ( Dee Snider Wife )
Linda Keith Wikipedia Biografía ( Jimi Hendrix Girlfriend Wiki ) Today Now
Skylar Satenstein Ulrich MD, Biography, Wiki, Age【 Lars Ulrich Wife 】Dr