- Suzette Snider is an American costume designer, make-up artist and a reality TV star. She is more well known for her marriage to Dee Snider, a popular heavy metal singer, songwriter and actor.
- Born on April 16th 1961, Suzette is originally from Long Island, New York.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Suzette married Dee Snider on October 21st 1981.
- The couple has ever since raised a family that’s not very religious but looks forward to celebrating every American holiday and the American way of life.
- Suzette and Dee have four kids: Jesse Blaze Snider (born September 19, 1982); Shane Snider (born February 29, 1988); Cody Blue Snider (born December 7, 1989) and the youngest Cheyenne Snider (born October 31, 1996).
- The pair are also proud grandparents of Cassidy and Logan. Both grandchildren are from their oldest son Jesse and his wife Patty.
- The family lives in Long Island & her husband travels for part of the year to East Setauket, New York, where the family has a second residence.
Work, TV Appearances & Net Worth :
- Suzette worked on costume design & was in charge of the costume department for the dark comedy Fool’s Day that premiered in 2013.
- Later, she was also responsible for Dee’s make-up and hair in Behind the Scenes.This short premiered on 2011 and was intended as a celebration of film making and the crews that make movies possible.
- She also appeared on the talk-show The Howard Stern Show.
- The Snider family also launched a reality TV show called Growing up Twisted. The show aired on July 27, 2010 and only had one season of seven episodes.
- The show followed the rockstar’s family life. The name of the show is a play of words related to Dee’s heavy metal band – Twisted Sister.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Suzette sends themed Christmas cards every year where the family wears themed costumes, often designed by her.
- The Snider family house in Long Island appeared in 2005 in the popular TV show MTV Cribs. The show enters impressive celebrities’ homes guided by their owners. In this case, the crew from MTV followed Dee, Shane and Cheyenne through the amazing house & its various amenities.
- In 2018, Suzette and Dee celebrated their 38th year wedding anniversary. In 2015, they also did a Euro trip visiting France, Sweden, Spain, and Italy amongst other countries.
- Suzette oversaw the construction of a new vacation house for the family in the Caribbean.
- Suzette fell in love with the medicinal traditions of indigenous tribes in South America on a recent trip to Costa Rica and Peru.
- Her only brother, Vincent Gargiulo, was murdered in 2003. In 2008, the press released the motive of the murder. The killer, Christian Tarrantino, a New York based businessman was sentenced in 2013.