Paul Khoury is an Australian TV personality & Poker commentator, who rose to international fame due to his relationship with Twilight actress Ashley Greene.
Paul Khoury Family and Personal Details :
- Paul was born on 6 September 1975, in the Northern Territory of Australia.
- Paul Khoury Parents : He was raised in a remote town, with a father in the mines and one older brother. His mother was of New Zealand heritage.
- As a teenager, his mother moved them to Melbourne to give her sons a better opportunity for work.
- He went on to form the Melbourne based band, Gravel, with some high school friends and they had moderate local success.
- In 2002, he was name the Cleo magazine Bachelor of the Year, and this propelled him forward to a life in the spotlight.
Paul Khoury and Ashley Green Dating :
- Paul’s relationship with Greene began in September of 2013.
- This initially caused confusion with the media, as around that time he was seen leaving a party with Miley Cyrus in a private car that had fuelled rumours that he was Miley’s latest conquest.
- Paul never acknowledged those rumours, but when Greene was asked about them – she simply laughed and moved on.
- Greene, who is mostly known as her role as Alice Cullen in the Twilight franchise, was originally said by the media to not be too interested in Khoury, as she had been labelled a serial dater. However, the longevity of their relationship has proven that wrong.
- The two were said to be inseparable from the beginning, both being outdoor lovers.
Ashley Green and Paul Khoury Dating :
- In December 2016 – just after Christmas, Khoury flew Greene to New Zealand, to spend time with his mother’s family and to explore the country.
- On 29 December, they were completing a bushwalk to at the famous Brides Veil Falls, when Khoury proposed to Greene with a vintage diamond engagement ring.
- She said yes immediately and the happy news was shared across both parties Instagram accounts.
- They have stated they will not be rushing the planning of the wedding, but it will most likely take place in Florida, which is where Greene was born.
Net Worth and Career :
- From 2003 to 2004, Paul landed a recurring role on the Australian drama programme Blue Heelers.
- He worked off jobs both on and off screen until 2009, when he landed the recurring role as an announcer for ‘Bert’s Family Feud.’ At the same time, he began working as a commentator for Fox 8’s Crown Australian Celebrity Poker Challenger.
- In 2010, he hosted Miss Australia for the Channel 7 network.
- The same year, he landed the role of lead anchor on the Asia Pacific Poker Tour with ESPN, which required him relocating to the US.
- As of 2017, he is hosting one of the richest poker events in the world, known as ‘The Aussie Million.’