Ric Pipino is an internationally renowned celebrity hairstylist. Famous for his long-layered cut, Ric’s precise styles and acute attention to detail are highly coveted worldwide. He is also known for being an actor and businessman with various salons.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Pipino was born in Sydney, Australia. He now lives in Manhattan, New York.
Relationships & Love Life :
- Ric Pipino got married to the American-German supermodel and actor Heidi Klum on Sept 6, 1997. The couple reportedly dated for a long time before they tied the knot. Their marriage lasted for five years, and then they split amicably in 2002.
- Heidi went on to marry Henry Olusegun Adeola Samuel, a.k.a SEAL, in 2005. They had 4 kids together and split up in 2014.
- After his split with Heidi, Ric was linked to his new girlfriend Jenne Lombardo, who was M.A.C. Cosmetics’ executive director.
- He is now a father to three children: a daughter named Roxie J’Amie Pipino and two sons named Bowie Vincent Pipino and Valentine. He says, “Being a father has been the most incredible experience of my life.”
- It seems that the couple have now split but are committed to raising their kids.
Career, Income, Salary and Net Worth :
- Ric Pipino realized his passion in his home city of Sydney, Australia.
- After four years of cutting hair, he moved to London, UK. Fashion magazines such as British Vogue and Harper’s & Queen began tapping Mr. Pipino for his “sheer magic.”
- In 1981, Pipino moved to New York, the city he now calls home.
- After working with top models, celebrities, designers, photographers and fashion magazines, Ric capitalized on his reputation by opening Pipino salon at the Shore Club in Miami in 2002. He continued expanding his brand & opened his Downtown Manhattan salon in the spring of 2009.
- In 2001, he was seen in the comedy movie Zoolander.
Claim to Fame :
- For the past 30 years, Pipino’s celebrity career has flourished. He has built a name and reputation as an “it” stylist to celebrities and Hollywood’s elite. His fashion work includes layouts in Vogue, Elle, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Playboy, and GQ, as well as campaigns for Ralph Lauren, Donna Karan, and Victoria’s Secret.
- He is a fixture backstage at the New York and Miami Fashion Weeks, working with top designers like Donna Karan, Ralph Lauren, Nicole Miller and Rosa Cha.
- He regularly works with celebrities, including Lady Gaga, Diane Lane, Bridget Monahan, Donna Karan, Chelsea Leyland, Jamie Pressly, Petra Nemcova, Jane Krakowski and Elizabeth Banks.
- He has been on assignment with fashion photographers Richard Avedon, Patrick Demarchelier, Bruce Weber, Sante D’Orazio and Annie Leibovitz.
- In May 2015, Ric and co-founder Gil Haziza launched Hairstream, the first luxury mobile salon. In July-August, 2016, Hairstream partnered with Allure and Gurney’s Montauk, bringing “the ultimate mobile beauty bar” for beach beauty, V.I.P. services, and treatments.
- Ric regularly travels abroad, working on location around the globe to cater to his prominent international clientele.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Ric is known for creating good looking long layers and fuss free hair styles.
- Heidi and Rick got married at Stone Ridge, in an upstate New York ceremony that stuck to Heidi’sGerman wedding traditions. They, however, remained on good terms after their split.
- It is rumored that Jénne Lombardo, the mother of Ric’s children may be bisexual.