Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
With near-black, short hair and a sly expression on his face that’s perfect for comedy, Steven Roy has acted, directed, and written for many films. While he has notable work of his own, Roy is most recognizable as the long-standing husband of The Matrix fame actress Carrie-Anne Moss.
Early Life :
- Roy was born on July 23, 1966 and grew up in Canada, where he attended the Toronto Film School. Shortly after graduation, he began his work as an actor.
- Steven first met fellow actress Carrie-Ann Moss in 1999 at a Hollywood acting class.
- Like Steven, Moss had been acting on TV shows and looking to further his career. After dating for a few months, they quickly became inseparable and married each other that same year.
- Carrie went on to star as Trinity in The Matrix trilogy, a role that would become her most iconic as it spawned spin-offs and even video games that used her voice-acting.
- On August 11, 2003, after the popularity from The Matrix started to become less hectic, Roy and Moss had their first child, a son named Owen Roy.
- Their second son, Jaden Roy, followed his brother in 2005, and in 2009, they had a baby girl named Frances Beatrice Roy.
- The couple believes family to be the most important part of their lives and has limited their career endeavors to ensure that they are always near their children.
Steven Roy Net Worth : Career and Professional Life
- Roy’s first role was on Viper in 1996, a TV show about a detective turned crime-fighter that owned a Dodge Viper that could transform into a super car. He played the role of Mick Broussard on the episode Street Pirates, which first aired November 25, 1996.
- He then went on to his first feature film, a drama called Naked in the Cold Sun, in 1997.
- After that, he appeared in multiple news stories over the years, usually in just one or two episodes per series.
- He appeared in popular shows such as 7th Heaven, where he played Guy; Angel, where he played Jason; and Roswell, where he played Steve.
- In 2002, Roy landed what was arguably his most popular role as the protagonist Charlie in The Mallory Effect. In this movie, Roy played a teenage boy who gets dumped by his girlfriend, Mallory. To win her back, he secretly befriends her new boyfriend and attempts to sabotage their relationship through him.
- His work in that comedy led him to star in a few short films eventually and land some secondary roles in larger films, such as With or Without You, Kalamazoo?, and Shattered.
- In 2003, Roy debuted his own short film, The Guest House, which he wrote, directed, and starred in about a woman named Daisy who tried to find out what’s so mysterious about her new tenant.
- The Guest House,” while not his most popular work, is most definitely his most iconic.
Norman Kali Wikipedia, Age【 Wiki Bio 】Height, Net Worth, Birthday
Jason Hoppy Bio, Job, Net Worth, Wikipedia, Age, Parents, Now 2023
Paul Khoury Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Bio, Australia【Ashley Greene BF】
Julius Tennon Net Worth, Wiki, Age, Sons, Bio【 Viola Davis Husband 】
Corey Bohan Net Worth, Wiki, Age, Bio BMX【 Audrina Patridge 】
Fred Di Blasio Wikipedia, Age【 Lana Parrilla Husband Bio 】Net worth
Cash Warren Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Father, Bio, Family, Children
Ric Pipino Age, Wikipedia, Birthday, Bio【 Heidi Klum Husband 】Kids
Roderick Spencer Age, Net Worth, Bio (Alfre Woodard Husband) Wikipedia