Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Sarah Chapman is a tall woman with blonde hair and light eyes. A skincare specialist with her own line of products, she has been called everything from a beauty guru to a celebrity facialist.
- She even owns her own skincare clinic called Skinesis and can be seen treating A-list celebrities on a regular basis.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Sarah was born and raised in England and never really enjoyed traditional school or subjects.
- She found her true calling with makeup and skincare, particularly because she used to get facials all the time as a child and was taught by her mother at an early age to keep up with her skin.
- Chapman continues to live in London and is rumored to be in her mid-40s (as of 2021). Her actual age, however, is a closely guarded secret.
- Education : Sarah went to school in the UK, and after finishing up her basic studies, she moved to London, England, and enrolled in a cosmetology school called Complexions.
- There, they trained her in all aspects of makeup. She used the school’s connections to start her career.
Beginnings in Film Industry :
- Before Sarah Chapman became one of the most sought-after beauty specialists in the celebrity world, she worked in film.
- She began her career in the makeup department & did the special effects makeup for the actors and actresses.
- Unlike others in her field, who started out doing “pretty” makeup, Chapman specialized in gore and blood and mainly worked on horror films.
- Her work eventually led her to Australia, where her cosmetology school had contacts, and she stayed there for several years.
- Toward the end of her career, she also worked on several TV shows.
Skin Care & Health Spas :
- Her work with makeup led to her fascination with skin—often, she’d work on skin that wasn’t healthy, and that made the rest of her makeup jobs difficult.
- She began reading up on basic skincare science & eventually trained herself in everything from aromatherapy and massages to facials and nutrition.
- After moving back to London, Sarah took her knowledge with her and began working at beauty salons and health spas in the city.
- She trained under Dr Fernandes, a skin specialist of Environ, and began formulating her own facials.
Skinesis Business, Clinic & Net Worth :
- After receiving more training, Chapman began her own skincare product line called Skinesis.
- The line now sells everything from her own anti-ageing and moisturizing creams to face massagers and skin supplements.
- In 2015, she opened her own clinic and has received celebrity clients such as Uma Thurman, Meghan Markle, and Gigi Hadid.
- Her clinic currently has a 6-month waiting list and performs over 8,000 facials per year!
- Her personal work has also achieved somewhat of mythic status, and clients say that she uses “dancing fingers” when performing facial massages. Sarah’s fingers are currently insured for over $1 million.
Sarah’s Top Tips For Great Skin :
- 1. Top tip – cleanse, cleanse, cleanse!
- 2. A good SPF sunscreen is vital for keeping one’s skin healthy and shielding it from external invaders.
- 3. In the evening, one’s routine should focus on repair, renewal, and nourishment.
- 4. She also suggests a facial every 4 weeks for the best effects. Having regular facials produces noticeable results and adds a little luxury to your beauty routine.
- In your 30s, early signs of ageing start. At this age, one should invest in a serum containing peptides to work on boosting collagen and elastin.