Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Rachel McCord is a young American model, actress, television personality, entrepreneur and public speaker.
- Now considered “One of the most influential influences of our generation,” she was once more commonly known as the younger sister of actress AnnaLynne McCord.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Rachel McCord was born on October 27, 1989, in greater Atlanta, Georgia.
- She is the youngest of three girls born to parents Shari and David McCord with sisters AnnaLynne and Angel McCord.
- In December 2013, Rachel married fellow entrepreneur Rick Schirmer, whom she credits with inspiring and motivating her to her current success. The couple have no children yet.
Early Life & Education :
- The McCord girls grew up in a strict, religious and conservative household, with very little means.
- Living in different trailer parks, their father was a Christian pastor and their mother homeschooled all three kids.
- Hinting at a troubled childhood, Rachel started reading self-help books at just 13 years old.
- After attending UCLA where she studied communication and media studies, Rachel remained in L.A. to support her sister’s acting career and served as her assistant.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Within months of moving to Los Angeles, Rachel landed her first acting job — a small cameo in a movie. When the film was released on Netflix five years later, she was horrified — the film was more vulgar than she remembered, and she had since branded herself as the “positive dreams” girl.
- Later on, she went on to appear in several TV series and documentaries, and even wrote, produced and acted in a short film called A Mini Movie.
- At one time, she also hosted her own show on Focus TV, aptly called Slay with Rachel McCord.
- In 2013, she co-founded The McCord List — a network of influential women in Hollywood that aims to motivate each other and promote brand awareness.
- ocusing on fashion, travel, beauty, food and lifestyle, the community has reached over 1 billion people, collectively & its work has been recognized in such publications as Vogue, Forbes and People.
- A huge fan of self-help books, Rachel wrote her own “sassy” self-help book in 2017 called Slay the Fame Game: Break Into Entertainment Without It Breaking You.
- In addition, Rachel now travels & speaks publicly on social media best practices, and on female entrepreneurship.
- Besides all of the other projects she has on the go, Rachel has been called “one of the hottest models in the world right now.”
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Before making it big, Rachel was still hard at work. At just 13 years old, she was developing standard operating systems; at 18, she became the youngest employee ever hired by ADP; at 22, she launched one of the top 3 event planning firms in Las Vegas; and at 24, she had sold her first company!
- A true power couple, her hubby Rick founded ViralBrand Agency (among other business ventures), that has produced award-winning campaigns and programs for clients like Disney, Coca-Cola, Harry Potter and Universal Studios.
- As a way to personally “autograph” each of her books, Rachel kisses each one wearing lipstick. The brand name? Moonstar.
- If she could have lunch with anyone in the world, she would choose self-help author Louise Hay and Elvis Presley.