Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Rachel McCord is a young American model, actress, television personality, entrepreneur and public speaker.
- Now considered “One of the most influential influences of our generation,” she was once more commonly known as the younger sister of actress AnnaLynne McCord.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Rachel McCord was born on October 27, 1989, in greater Atlanta, Georgia.
- She is the youngest of three girls born to parents Shari McCord (mother) and David McCord (father) with sisters AnnaLynne and Angel McCord.
- In December 2013, Rachel married fellow entrepreneur Rick Schirmer, whom she credits with inspiring and motivating her to her current success. The couple have no children yet.
Early Life and Education :
- The McCord girls grew up in a strict, religious and conservative household, with very little means.
- Living in different trailer parks, their father was a Christian pastor and their mother homeschooled all three kids.
- Hinting at a troubled childhood, Rachel started reading self-help books at just 13 years old.
- After attending UCLA where she studied communication and media studies, Rachel remained in L.A. to support her sister’s acting career and served as her assistant.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- Within months of moving to Los Angeles, Rachel landed her first acting job — a small cameo in a movie. When the film was released on Netflix five years later, she was horrified — the film was more vulgar than she remembered, and she had since branded herself as the “positive dreams” girl.
- Later on, she went on to appear in several TV series and documentaries, and even wrote, produced and acted in a short film called A Mini Movie.
- At one time, she also hosted her own show on Focus TV, aptly called Slay with Rachel McCord.
- In 2013, she co-founded The McCord List — a network of influential women in Hollywood that aims to motivate each other and promote brand awareness.
- ocusing on fashion, travel, beauty, food and lifestyle, the community has reached over 1 billion people, collectively & its work has been recognized in such publications as Vogue, Forbes and People.
- A huge fan of self-help books, Rachel wrote her own “sassy” self-help book in 2017 called Slay the Fame Game: Break Into Entertainment Without It Breaking You.
- In addition, Rachel now travels & speaks publicly on social media best practices, and on female entrepreneurship.
- Besides all of the other projects she has on the go, Rachel has been called “one of the hottest models in the world right now.”
Fun Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Before making it big, Rachel was still hard at work. At just 13 years old, she was developing standard operating systems; at 18, she became the youngest employee ever hired by ADP; at 22, she launched one of the top 3 event planning firms in Las Vegas; and at 24, she had sold her first company!
- A true power couple, her hubby Rick founded ViralBrand Agency (among other business ventures), that has produced award-winning campaigns and programs for clients like Disney, Coca-Cola, Harry Potter and Universal Studios.
- As a way to personally “autograph” each of her books, Rachel kisses each one wearing lipstick. The brand name? Moonstar.
- If she could have lunch with anyone in the world, she would choose self-help author Louise Hay and Elvis Presley.
Arlan Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Startup Fund, Birthday【 Wikipedia 】
Kino MacGregor【 Wikipedia 】Age, Diet, Yoga, Wiki, Injury, Birthday, Bio
Kathy Van Zeeland Wiki, Husband, Net Worth, Age, Married, Bags, Bio
Terry Biviano Wikipedia, Age, Shoes, Net Worth, House, Husband, Baby
Radhika Jones【 Wikipedia Bio 】Husband, Indian, Wiki, Family, Married
Elena Lyons Cardone Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Height, Book, Actress, Bio
Katia Beauchamp【 Birchbox 】Net Worth, Salary, Wikipedia Bio, Age
Alli Webb Drybar Age, Husband Married, Net worth ( Wiki Bio ) Parents
Sarah Chapman Age, Wedding, Husband, Married【 Bio Wiki 】Net worth