Carter Mario is an experienced American attorney & lawyer. He is also the founder and CEO of the firm Carter Mario Injury Lawyers.
Personal Life & Family Details :
- Carter Mario was born on November 18, 1958, in Milford, Connecticut.
- He still resides in Milford, Connecticut, in the same location where he spent most of his childhood.
- Carter is married to his wife Cindy Mario, who is also the marketing director of his firm. Together they have 3 children – A daughter, Alexandra Mario Kreuk, and two sons, Luke Carter Mario & Jake Jones Mario.
- From 2006 – 2013, Carter’s daughter Alexandra worked at her dad’s firm Carter Mario Injury Lawyers as a marketing associate. Alexandra is also married to Florian Kreuk, who was a legal intern at the same firm.
Education & Early Career :
- Carter attended various prep schools in Massachusetts, where he focused primarily on wrestling.
- He then got a wrestling scholarship to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He was there from 1976 to 1981.
- After graduating from college, Carter relocated to central Florida, achieving a law degree from Stetson University before moving back to Connecticut.
- He had taken a year to work as a wrestling coach before getting his law degree from Stetson.
Law Firm Reviews & Office Details :
- Carter founded his firm, Carter Mario Injury Lawyers, in 1989. The firm initially only had one office in Carter’s home base of Milford, Connecticut, but now has over six offices.
- Initially a firm focused on general practice law, the firm has been specializing solely on Connecticut personal injury law since 1998, following an in-depth restructuring.
- The firm is now extremely focused on its clients and how their cases directly impact their lives, offering a professional and catered approach each time.
- Under Carter’s supervision and direction, the firm provides a team-led approach to each individual case, with the firm providing each client with access to a Connecticut accident attorney, a personal case manager, and a supervisor.
- A 2011 article mentions that Carter Mario Injury Lawyers spent over $2 million a year for advertising.
- Carter has also been keeping up with technology trends and adapting them to suit the needs of his firm. Due to his firm’s constant brush with the consequences of distracted driving, Carter redefined his advertising strategy by investing in billboards educating and raising awareness on the matter. This ensures the visibility of the firm in a way that is concerned with the individual.
- Mario has also been involved in creating a free app for smartphones designed for people who have been drinking and are over the legal driving limit. The app will connect them to a reliable cab service ensuring the safety and convenience of the person involved.
Awards, Interests & Trivia :
- The Waterbury Observer has named Carter Mario as ‘Best of Waterbury’ on several occasions.
- In 2012, he was also CJ Advertising’s pick for Partner of the Year award.
- After his wrestling career in high school and college, Carter is still coaching wrestling, which remains his big passion outside of law. His sons have also been involved with the sport.
- Carter appeared alongside his daughter, Alexandra, on News8’s Good Morning Connecticut show, discussing the perils of riding motorcycles, and providing a list of safety tips.
- One of Carter’s sons Luke is also interested in wrestling like his dad & is a Two-time Class A Champion.
- Carter’s firm are very involved in charity work under the awning of CarterCares.
- The CarterCares initiative has been offering a scholarship for high school seniors interested in studying law since 2006.