Biography Profile / Fees & Settlements
Morris Bart is a personal injury lawyer who rose to social media fame thanks to advertising his business through television.
Personal Life, Marriage & Other Details :
- Bart grew up in New Orleans and has said that ‘he believes that it is the best place to raise a family.’
- Where does Morris Bart live? / House : He still resides in New Orleans with his wife Cathy, to whom he has been married for over 35 years. The couple has three daughters together.
- He graduated from the University of New Orleans in 1975 and then went on to receive his Juris Doctorate from the Loyola Law School in 1978.
- During his time at law school, he was president of the Phi Alpha Delta legal fraternity. He also received the Am Jur Award for academic excellence and received a commendation from the Blue Key National Honor Society.
- An active sportsman, he encourages his family to lead an active life and enjoys tennis, skiing, and bike riding.
- In April 2020, Mr. Bart was stricken with the novel coronavirus. Though fatigue lingered for another 14 days, he recovered fully after three weeks.
Morris Bart Law Firm Reviews & Office Details :
- Straight out of law school, Morris began practicing as a solo personal injury lawyer and slowly built the firm that he runs today.
- He is known as a pioneer of the legal marketing industry after becoming the first attorney in his state to advertise his services on television in 1980. Since that time, he has always been featured in TV ads, making his face synonymous with the term ‘personal injury lawyer.’
- Morris directly credits his marketing campaign for the success of his business, and continues to run one of the largest personal injury law firms in the US.
- Approximately 150 attorneys are working with him, and he holds offices in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Arkansas.
- Morris Bart spends a substantial budget annually on advertising his firm through television, YouTube and radio.
- He has sporadically given lectures on the topics of legal marketing, at various universities – Tulane University, Loyola School and University of New Orleans.
Social Media Star :
- Bart became a viral sensation in 2015 after L’Erin Dobra threw her son a Morris Bart themed 2nd birthday party.
- Her son Grayson was fascinated by the television commercials, and the Morris Bart slogan of ‘One Call That’s All’ were among his first words.
- The birthday party featured the little boy dressed in a business suit and even had a cake with Bart’s face on it. The story was covered by a local newspaper and eventually made it back to Bart himself, who then insisted on sending the little boy a signed photo and a birthday present.
- The story was also picked up by media outlets such as The Wall Street Journal, UK’s Daily Mail, BuzzFeed and The Huffington Post, and ran internationally which drew more attention to him.
- Off of the back of that, Bart went on to sponsor a homecoming concert for the artist Lil’ Wayne. His sponsorship led to top billing, and the event was titled ‘Morris Bart Presents Lil Weezy Ana Fest: Lil’ Wayne and Friends’.
Judge Gino Brogdon Wife【 Age Wikipedia 】Net Worth, Salary, Family, Bio
Jim Adler Wiki, Reviews, Death, Net Worth, Son, School, Settlements
Mike Morse Biography Attorney Wiki, Wife, Age, Family, Net Worth, House
Bart Durham Age, Wiki, Net Worth, Biography, Married Wife || Law
Carter Mario Injury Lawyers Age, Bio, Daughter, Wife, Net Worth, Reviews
Frank Azar Net Worth, Wife, Age, Wikipedia, Salary, House, Wiki, Bio
Alexander Shunnarah【 Wiki Bio 】Meme Reviews, Commercial, Wife, Age