Introduction : Jim Adler Texas Hammer
Jim Adler is a personal injury lawyer, well-known for his TV ads as The Texas Hammer.
Jim Adler Family and Early Life :
- Jim grew up in Texas on a farm. He reportedly told his mother when he was four that when he grew up, he wanted to work with his mind rather than his hands.
- His mother ensured he learned Spanish early on, as she believed it was super important for him to be bilingual.
- At the age of 18, he entered the military as he saw it as a way of earning an education that he would have otherwise not been able to afford.
Jim Adler Son and Marriage :
- Currently, he has been married for over 40 years. Through his wife, he has four children, and a few grandchildren.
- His eldest son, Bill, works within in his law firm, and he has stated that he hopes to live his legal empire to his grandchildren.
Professional Life : Career Reviews and Net Worth
- Prior to opening his own legal firm, he has joined the United States Army. Through the army, he became a lawyer, and he went on to work for the Legal Division in both the US Army and Navy for over ten years.
- After leaving the Army, Adler launched his personal injury firm in 1973 in Houston.
- He named it ‘Jim Adler and Associates,’ and began it as a solo enterprise, although he shared a secretary with two other lawyers in the same office.
- Since then, he has gone on to expand his offices to working with 25 attorneys and over 250 legal support staff.
- As of 2017, he runs offices not only in Houston but also in Dallas and San Antonio.
Jim Adler Commercial :
- Alder’s success can be partly credited to his unique marketing strategies. He enlisted the aid of TV commercials & numerous billboards.
- His commercials in particular have attracted social media attention, with his grim persona leading to him being labelled as “The Texas Hammer.”
Charity Work and Interesting Facts :
- Adler is well-known in the Houston community for his contributions to their local charities.
- He regularly participates in the many fun-runs that the city holds, and generally participates with his grandchildren by his side. He has said it is important to him to teach them the importance of giving back.
- A big fan of fitness, and has been reported to work out strictly five days a week. He has said this stems from his time spent in the military.
- In 2009, he was appointed by the Texas Governor to the Board of Directors for the Joint City/Country Commission on Children.
- He is an ambassador for the Armed Forces Relief Trust.
- He also consistently works with the Multiple Sclerosis Society, The Guild for the Blind, Habitat for Humanity and The American Cancer Society.
Jim Adler Death Cause :
- There are some Google searches for “Jim Adler Death,”, but he is not dead. Jim is sometimes confused with another accident attorney Brian Loncar, who passed away in 2016.