|Personal Information Summary|
|Mother / Mom||Arlene Morse|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||September 11, 1967. As of 2023, he is around 56 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Wife / Spouse / Partner||Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Where did Mike Morse go to high school?||In Tucson, Arizona, Mike attended the University of Arizona.|
|Children / No. of Kids||3|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Bio Profile / Wikipedia / Fees & Settlements
Mike Morse is a renowned American lawyer. He is the CEO of the law practice The Mike Morse Law Firm, a personal injury firm specializing in car, truck, and motorcycle accidents.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Michael Jay Morse was born on September 11, 1967, in Michigan, to parents Susan Morse (mother) and Joel Samuel Morse (father). Mike’s mother, Susan is a financial planner, retired schoolteacher, and librarian, while Mike’s father, Joel Morse, was an attorney. Joel passed away in 1990, at the age of 49. At the time, Mike was attending law school.
- Mike was born in Detroit and later raised in Oak Park, Southfield, and Farmington, all in Michigan.
- He has a younger sister, Emily Morse, an actress, reality television star & radio host who has a podcast in Los Angeles.
- Mike resides in Huntington Woods, Michigan, and is a divorced father to three daughters: Jillian (23), Ella (20), and Lexie (14) (ages as of 2023).
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- In 1985, Mike headed to Tucson, Arizona, where he attended the University of Arizona. He graduated in 1989 with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
- He then moved back to Michigan to attend The University of Detroit Mercy School of Law from 1989 to 1992, graduating as a Doctor of Law (Juris Doctor).
Law Practice, Reviews and Career Details :
- In 1995, Morse founded his law firm in Southfield, Michigan. Over two decades later, the firm is going strong and has settled millions of dollars worth of cases annually.
- Morse’s law practice is one of the biggest in the state, having over 140 legal professionals specializing in personal injury, vehicular accidents, dog bites, work accidents, and slips and falls. The firm also deals with construction accidents and social security disability cases.
- The firm is known for its TV commercials. Particularly, their Super Bowl Commercial in 2019 garnered a lot of media eyeballs and was praised for its creativity.
- Mike was also an adjunct professor at his alma mater, the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, from January 2006 to May 2010, lecturing on law practice management.
Contribution, Interests and Trivia :
- Mike enjoys traveling and has been involved with several charities. He is a board member of the Board of Tamarack Camps.
- He created the Mike Morse Backpack Project, an initiative that ensures every child in the network of Detroit Public Schools from grades K to 5 received backpacks full of school materials and books at the beginning of the school year.
- Mike has instilled a passion for charity work in his daughters and has taken them to volunteer at Detroit food banks and even during trips to Israel.
- Michigan attorney Geoffrey Fieger has been a part of a few lawsuits against Mike. One of them purported that he had made unwanted advances on a woman at a restaurant. In late 2018, a Michigan judge dismissed the case as the plaintiff was found to have lied under oath. Mike’s sister Emily was also invited to testify in front of the grand jury in this case.
- He has a dog, Jessi, a terrier mix that he found at the Humane Society.
- How tall is Mike Morse Height : 5′11″
Judge Gino Brogdon Wife【 Age Wikipedia 】Net worth, Salary, Family, Bio
Jim Adler Wiki, Reviews, Death, Net worth, Son, School, Settlements
Bart Durham Age, Wiki, Net worth, Biography, Married Wife || Law
Carter Mario Injury Lawyers Age, Bio, Daughter, Wife, Net worth, Reviews
Frank Azar Net Worth, Wife, Age, Wikipedia, Salary, House, Wiki, Bio
Alexander Shunnarah【 Wiki Bio 】Meme Reviews, Commercial, Wife, Age
Morris Bart Attorney, Net worth, House Home, Wiki, Salary, Bio, Age
Bryan Wilson [ Texas Law Hawk ] Reviews, Wiki, Age, Net worth, Bio
Mike has the best commercials and does so much for other people that if I ever need a good lawyer I guarantee he would be the one. I especially love the ones with his mother and now the football one is good as well. Good luck and God bless you for all your help.
I absolutely luv watching your mom and you in commercials. You guys crack me up!
We love Mike and mom.
My husband and I love your commercials; they put a smile on our faces every time we see one. Enjoy seeing your mom in your commercials she seems like such a happy person.
If we ever need an attorney, we will certainly look up your law firm.
Best wishes, Bonnie & Jim.
P.S. We also have a rescue from the Detroit Humane Society home with love very much.
Love your commercials too…but my favorite is the one you chasing after the guy to return his wallet. Love the wit it took to include looking like your “chasing the ambulance!” Great job!
Love seeing you on TV. If I ever need a lawyer, it would be you. Just found out you were born the year I graduated high school. Boy do I feel old now lol!
I just think you’re adorable!
I am a fan! Your involvement every year in backpacks for kids in Detroit is appreciated. I am a retired firefighter from Detroit, and your kindness resonates in our city. Thanks for all u do!
Thank you for all you do for the students and teachers of Detroit Public Schools.not only are you paying it forward but you are serving as a role model for so many.
love your commercials
This comment is for Mike Morse.
Your commercials put a smile on so many faces. You have a wonderful career and have accomplished so much with your education, professionalism, humor, family
and more! My Father passed away at 45 years of age. My Mother raised 4 Daughters solely. She was a gem. Your Mother is a happy person and it shows in you.
I love All of your commercials, especially the Covid-19 Work from home plaid pajama bottoms, bare feet and the corporate look above.
Also, Jessie is Adorable. My dog passed away 1-1/2 years ago and I’ve been searching for a new friend, but it’s been rather difficult during the pandemic. I always make time to watch “All 4 Pets. ”
I would like to visit your law firm just to say hello sometime…no legal issues at this time…just a visit.
I love all your commercials. Thank you so much for the backpack for kids drive, it helps so many underprivileged kids. The smile on their faces is just heartwarming. Keep up the good work.