Profile Background / Biography Wiki
- Dr Marc Siegel is an American physician.
- He is also a medical correspondent for Fox News, as well as a professor of medicine at NYU.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Dr. Marc K. Siegel was born on June 15, 1956, in New York.
- He was raised in the state of New York and attended the East Meadow High School.
- After graduating from high school, Marc relocated to Providence, Rhode Island, where he attended Brown University from 1974 to 1978, graduating with a degree in medicine.
- Marc achieved his Doctor of Medicine degree in 1985 at the State University of New York in Buffalo. He then did his residency at the NYU Medical Centre in 1988.
- Marc Siegel is married to Ludmilla ‘Luda’ Siegel, who is also a doctor. Marc has three children with Ludmilla, among which he has two sons, Joshua and Samuel.
- Currently, Dr. Siegel resides in New York City with his family.
Career, Income, Salary and Net Worth :
- Marc has been working at New York University’s School of Medicine and NYU Langone Medical Center as a clinical professor of medicine since July 1988.
- He also writes a weekly column for the New York Daily News and appears frequently on Fox News as their medical correspondent and contributor.
- A published author, Marc has three medical books out – False Alarm: The Truth about the Epidemic of Fear, published in 2005 by John Wiley; Bird Flu: Everything You Need to Know About the Next Pandemic, published in 2006 by John Wiley; and The Inner Pulse: Unlocking the Secret Code of Sickness and Health, published in 2011 by John Wiley.
- Marc also continues to be a practicing internist, and often contributes articles to various publications such as The Washington Post, New York Post, Forbes, The Nation, and USA Today.
- He also appears as a contributor on news channels such as CNN and NBC. Since 2013, he has also served as the co-host of Fox News’ show Sunday Housecall, alongside Dr. David Samadi.
- Marc is the medical director of Doctor Radio, produced by NYU Langone and Sirius XM.
- A fellow of New York University’s Master Scholars Society, Dr. Marc’s academic and medical research focuses on how humans respond to fear, particularly in the face of illnesses.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Marc has written a fictional novel called Bellevue, published in 1998 by Simon and Schuster. The book follows a team of medical residents in their first year at Bellevue Hospital, the New York City teaching hospital.
- He has once stated that he is influenced by the philosophy of Sephardic Jewish scholar and physician Moses ben Maimon, known as Maimonides, and by his pledge to see all his patients as equals in particular.
- Marc used to write a column called The Unreal World for the LA Times.
- He also sits on USA Today’s contributors board.
- His father (96 years old, in 2020), was treated for COVID-19 symptoms in April 2020.
Dr Rajeev Venkayya Age, Wiki, Bio【 Takeda 】Wife, Married, Salary, Parents
Dr. Nicole Saphier Age, How old, Wiki, Family, Bio, Married, Husband, Pics
Dr Janette Nesheiwat【 Wikipedia Bio Age 】Husband Married, Education
Christine Grady Wikipedia, Husband, Bioethics, Family, Bio, Children
Nahid Bhadelia Husband, Age, Wikipedia, Origin, Married, Parents, Bio
Dr Seema Yasmin Biography :: Age, Wiki, Husband, Married, Nationality
Dr Natalie Azar Wiki, Bio, Age, Husband, Married, Wedding, Family
Dr Darria Long Gillespie MD Age【 Wikipedia Bio 】Married, Husband
Dr Anne Rimoin Wiki UCLA :: Age, Bio, Married, Husband, Biography
John Boockvar Age【 Salary Net Worth 】House, Wife, Religion, Wiki