|Personal Details Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||No confirmed information available on his birth year or the date he was born.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Wife / Spouse / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||3|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|Where is Dave Daubenmire now?||Dave Daubenmire, former football coach and now a minister of the Word of God.|
Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Dave Daubenmire is an American former high school football coach, pastor and political commentator from Ohio.
- Outspoken and occasionally controversial, Daubenmire has managed to ruffle a few feathers with his conservative comments and viewpoints.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Dave is married to a woman named Michelle and together, they have three children.
- In 2007, his son Zachary was placed on a 5-year probation sentence after he was found in possession of child p**nography. A computer repairman found 37 images and 26 videos on Zach’s computer and reported the same to local authorities.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- Dave began his career in London, Ohio, where he worked as a high school football coach. He has over three decades of experience coaching high school football but his career has come with its share of controversies.
- In the late 90s, a lawsuit was filed by the American Civil Liberties Union against Dave after he was reported to be making his players praying as part of their practice routines. The ACLU sued him for trying to enforce his belief system on his players.
- Daubenmire battled the ACLU in court for two years, in an effort to defend his first amendment rights but eventually backed down after he was offered a settlement out of court by the union.
- He retired from coaching in 2000 before filing a lawsuit against community members and parents who had complained to the ACLU about his beliefs and religious values.
- After fighting numerous lengthy court battles, Daubenmire decided to pursue a career in the ministry. He formed the “Pass the Salt” Ministries and built up the courage to enter into the cultural sphere and shares his values with the public.
- Throughout the years, Dave has become known as an outspoken conservative commentator.
- In addition to running his ministry, he has taken part in several lectures across America and has partnered with prominent conservative figures from all over the USA.
- Some of the causes and figures he has supported include Judge Roy Moore who was accused of sexual misconduct with minors in Alabama, the Washington D.C. 10 commandments and Florida’s Terri Schiavo. Dave is also the Minutemen United National Director.
- In 2010, he ran for Congress but lost out to another candidate in the Ohio 18th District.
- Thanks to his outspoken nature, Dave has been a viral sensation for years & has appeared on several shows across different networks such as The Savage Nation, Fox News, CBS and MSNBC.
- He has also been covered by several well-known publications such as the Huffington Post, The Washington Times, The Weekly Standard and The Wall Street Journal.
Trivia and Facts :
- Dave loves to share his views and spread his message on social media platforms such as Facebook.
- He once held a conservative rally in Danbury, Connecticut. The rally, which was held in 2006, was attended by several high-profile conservative figures such as Amerisearch’s Bill Federer, Christian Civic League of Maine’s Mike Heath, Operation Save America’s Reverend Flip Benham and America Asleep Know More’s Greg Thompson.
Maximo Alvarez【 Wiki Bio 】Age, Married, Wife, Net Worth, Fortune
Kelsey Harkness Bio Wikipedia, Age, Married, Height, Wedding ( Fox )
Mollie Hemingway Husband, Age, Bio, Wiki, Married, Stroke, Fox News
Lauren Ashburn【 EWTN 】Wikipedia, Age, Husband, Wedding, Family
Bre Payton【 Wikipedia 】Age, Bio, Married, Birthdate, Height, Husband
Stephanie Hamill OAN Wikipedia, Age, Biography, Net Worth, Married
Catherine Hadro CNN :: Wedding, Age, Bio, Wiki, Net Worth, EWTN
Amber Athey Age, Bio Wiki, Married, Education, Husband, Measurements