Amber Athey is an American journalist & the White House Correspondent currently working for the conservative American news outlet The Daily Caller.
Early Life & Education :
- Amber attended the Walkersville High School in Maryland.
- During her high school years, she was a part of various activities and societies such as varsity field hockey, varsity track and field, and the National Honour Society.
- From 2012 to 2016, Amber attended Georgetown University where she earned her Bachelor’s Degree in ‘Government and Economics,’ as well as obtaining a Minor in Mathematics.
- During her years at university, Amber was also the Chairperson of the Georgetown University College Republicans Society.
- She was also the President of the Field Hockey Club, Peer Advisor, and was accepted into the Georgetown Scholarship Program.
- Aside from her studies, Amber was the Lifeguard Manager at ‘RSV Pools’ & Head Lifeguard at ‘Georgetown Aquatics.’
- She also interned at various institutions – ‘Tax Foundation,’ ‘CampusQuad inc.’ as a marketing intern, ‘The Heritage Foundation’ as a budget and spending intern, and for the office of Congressman Robert Pittenger as a congressional intern.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- From November 2015 – May 2016, Amber became a monthly contributor to The Woodsboro Times, a local newspaper to Walkersville.
- From there she became an Investigative Reporter for Campus Reform, an American conservative news website which focuses on higher education.
- She also had a short stint as an Associate at Charles Koch Institute where she gained experience in promoting free market values within organizations.
- She then landed a job as a News Reporter for ‘The Daily Caller’, a conservative American news outlet based in Washington D.C.
- In May 2018, she was promoted to become The Daily Caller’s Media and Breaking News Editor, and finally in 2019 she became a White House Correspondent.
Appearances & Events :
- While at Campus Reform, Amber made a number of TV appearances on Fox Business’ “Making Money with Charles Payne”, Newsmax’s “America Talks Live” with JD Hayworth, Christian Broadcasting Network’s “Newswatch”, ‘Cam &Co’ on NRA News, EWTN Catholic Radio, Dr.Drew’s ‘Midday Live Discussion’ as well as on One America News’ (OAN) ‘Tipping Point’.
- Her stories were also featured on Fox Nation, The Drudge Report & shows of Laura Ingraham and Rush Limbaugh.
- Amber was also invited as a guest multiple times on ‘The Michael Knowles Show’ on ‘The Daily Wire’.
- In 2018, she appeared on ‘America with Eric Brolling,’ ‘America’s News Headquarters,’ and in 2019 she featured on ‘Fox and Friends First.’
- Amber held an event at a university where she wanted to discuss false terms of sexual assault allegations against men. The event sparked quite the outrage as most female members in the audience did not agree with the title of the talk – ‘No, Don’t Believe All Women.’
- Halfway through the speech, more and more audience members allegedly walked out and joined the group of protestors outside. The doors had to be shut by security.
- In 2018, a few old anti-semitic jokes made by Athey on Twitter in 2012 started circulating. She profusely apologized for the same & cited that her past behavior did not reflect the person that she is today.
- Eye Color : Brown
- Hair Color : Brown
- Height : 5′ 8″.
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information is available.
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Weight Loss : A few Google queries regarding this, but we couldn’t find anything conclusive on any of her social media.
- Married ? : No confirmed information is available.
- Children / No of Kids : –
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American