Dr. Sam Robbins is an entrepreneur, author, nutritionist, speaker, exercise physiologist, philanthropist, anti-aging, and hormone specialist.
Controversy : Real or Fake
- There was some speculation on the Internet, debating and contesting the fact as to whether Dr. Sam Robbins actually exists or not.
- Despite his YouTube channel having over a million subscribers, his videos rarely showed him as a real person. Most of his videos depicted his voice talking over animation and slideshows about various health topics, such as “Foods that cause high blood pressure,” “How to sleep less and have more energy,” “Why is chicken worthless and bad protein” etc.
- Also, searching up his cabinet on Google, viewers were redirected to an unidentifiable hotel on Google Maps in Los Angeles, Nevada.
- His other social media platforms were reported to be quite suspect, with his Instagram page also showing no pictures of him.
- In December 2018, however, Dr. Robbins did a New Year wishes video appearing in person on his YouTube channel. In Feb 2019, he did a real video interview with another vlogger who had doubted him, thus laying to rest some of the doubts & questions in viewer’s minds.
- However, still some people want to know more about Dr. Robbins – his bio, profile, and educational background as gathered from his website.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- For over the past two decades Dr. Robbins has been increasingly absorbed by endocrinology (the study and practice of hormones) and anti-aging remedies.
- He has used his passion and expansive knowledge in his field to create his own company.
Degree & Education :
- While Dr. Robbins was studying in medical school, he became very frustrated by the already flawed modern medical system in regards to how doctors treated patients.
- “I don’t like the process of how it’s all about get them in, prescribe them a drug then get them out,” he stated.
- He wanted to hone in on the cause of the illness rather than just treat the symptom, which is why he quit medical school and went in another direction so he could treat the mind and body naturally.
- In terms of qualifications, Dr. Robbins currently has a Ph.D. in ‘Molecular and Medical Pharmacology,’ an M.S. in ‘Nutrition’ and a B.S. in ‘Kinesiology.’
- He is also a Certified Nutrition Specialist, as well as a Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner.
Career, Income, Salary & Net worth :
- In 1999, Dr. Sam Robbins created his own business, “Health & Longevity Inc.,” which creates and develops nutraceutical solutions for specific health-related improvements for the mind and body. These remedies come in the form of natural herbal supplements.
- He has worked with professional and Olympic athletes as well as celebrities.
- You can buy one of his books on Amazon titled ‘The Cholesterol Fix Formula: How to Naturally and Easily Lower your Cholesterol’.
- Other products sold by him include ‘Horny Goat W**d,’ a pungent herb that supposedly improves energy, stamina, muscle growth, sex drive, and libido.
- On the website ‘HFL.com,’ his products have been reviewed & have received mixed reviews.
Fun Facts & Trivia :
- Dr. Robbins took an interest in the human body at the age of five. He recalls looking at one of his older brother’s men’s fitness magazines and remembers thinking, ‘wow, these athletes look so powerful and strong,’ and that’s how it all started.
Body Measurements :
- How tall is Dr. Sam Robbins Height : 6’ 0”
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Dr. Sam Robbins Weight Loss : There were a few queries on Google and Dr. Sam Robbins posted regarding ways for losing weight on his website. 8 Easy Ways for Losing Weight
- Marital Status / Married? : –
- Children / No of Kids : –
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American