Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Mikhaila Peterson is a Canadian diet expert and health blogger. Some might know her as the daughter of psychologist & professor Jordan Peterson.
- Mikhaila is known for designing the ‘Elimination Diet,’ which she claims has completely cured her health ailments and changed her life.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Born in Canada in 1990, Mikhaila is the daughter of renowned Clinical Psychologist and Tutor of Psychology, Jordan Peterson (father) and his wife Tammy Roberts (mother).
- She has a younger brother, Julian Peterson who is now into his late-twenties (age as of 2023).
- Mikhaila was quite an ailing child and suffered from Rheumatoid arthritis from the age of seven, which eventually led her to need hip joint replacements by the age of seventeen.
- Unsurprisingly, she also suffered severe depression due to multiple life-limiting illnesses and had developed horrendous ulcers and skin problems by the age of nineteen.
- Despite being on numerous medications and antidepressants, what worked for her was a change in diet, which she started to follow in 2015, with incredible results.
- The diet also seemed to have helped her dad Jordan, who was facing fatigue and weight issues.
- She now enjoys good health & acts as an example of how her ‘Elimination Diet’ can completely turn people’s lives around facing severe issues. Mikhaila (and even her brother) now advocate her sugar, gluten and dairy-free diet.
- Now married, Mikhaila lives in Toronto with her husband, businessman Andrey Korikov and their young daughter, Scarlett.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Mikhaila attended regular Canadian schools as a child, but due to her ailments, struggled to maintain good attendance.
- However, despite her problems with ill health, Mikhaila did manage to graduate from high school & headed on to Queens University in Kingston, Ontario, focusing on Media Studies.
Work, Job and Career :
- Mikhaila started her career as a media assistant working at Ryerson University in her home City of Toronto.
- After then going on to devise her ‘Elimination Diet’, she created her free Health Blog ‘Don’t Eat That,’ within which she shares the secrets of her health and body transformation.
- Mikhaila’s diet promotes a combination of foods, made up essentially of meat and vegetables. She likes to avoid starchy carbohydrates, gluten, sugar and Dairy products.
- In Jan 2018, she started as an executive assistant at Luminanate Psychological Services Inc.
- She also frequently gives interviews on YouTube, podcasts and other social media platforms, discussing depression and diet.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- As Mikhaila is very diet conscious and determined not to fill her body with items she doesn’t believe she should consume, she even creates her own toothpaste. Her toothpaste recipe is famous online and even reportedly cleans teeth much more effectively than mass-produced versions. The toothpaste is simply made with coconut oil, baking soda and a touch of peppermint oil to taste.
- Obviously, as Mikhaila is very careful with her diet, she is also a fitness fanatic. She is often quoted as describing her love of the gym, swimming and much in the vein of many other health-conscious celebrities, really enjoys her yoga and Pilates.
Master Sri Akarshana Net Worth, Weight loss【 Wife 】Age, Wikipedia Bio
Jen Selter Challenge Workout, Age, Boyfriend, Wiki, Diet, Bio, Height
Dr. Cate Shanahan Age, Bio Wiki【 Diet 】Weight Loss, Education, Husband
Dr. Rhonda Patrick Age, Wiki Bio, Husband, Married Age, Diet, Net worth
Dr. Kellyann Petrucci Education, Age, How old, Husband【 Wikipedia 】
Rachel Frederickson Now 2023, Height, Wiki, Age, Weight Loss Diet
Dr Kristi Funk Age, Diet【 Bio 】How old, Net Worth, Reviews, Husband
Dr. Ken Berry【 Age 】Biography, First Wife, Wikipedia, House, Net worth
Casey Mauro Age, Birthday【 TCAP Bio 】Wiki, Net Worth, Young, Now
Dr. Shawn Baker Wiki, Age, Carnivore Diet Plan, Bio, Height, Wife