Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Eric Dubay is an American writer. He is also a yoga teacher, and a self-described ‘Flat Earth Truther.’
Personal Life : Family Background & Education
- Eric Dubay was born in 1981, in the United States.
- He currently lives in Bangkok, Thailand.
- From 2000 to 2004, Eric attended the University of Maine (UMaine), where he graduated with a double Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy and English.
Work, Career & Net Worth :
- In 2006, Eric started working at Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok, Thailand, where he was a teacher until 2012.
- Also in 2006, Eric started his website, AtlanteanConspiracy, where he writes about conspiracy theories, spirituality and philosophy. The website has since expanded into other formats, such as podcasts and YouTube videos.
- Since 2011, Eric has also been an instructor at Bangkok Wing Chun, a Southern Chinese form of Kung fu based on teaching self-defense techniques.
- Eric also writes articles frequently expressing his views on his WordPress blog.
Heavily into ‘Flat Earth’ :
- Dubay believes that the Earth is flat and shaped like a disc and that the North Pole is in the middle of this disc, with Antarctica providing walls of ice that hold the oceans in place, rather than a continent on its own.
- In 2015, he started The International Flat Earth Research Society public forum, which rose out of his frustration with the leadership of established flat earth societies.
- Furthermore, he is an author of six published books: The Atlantean Conspiracy (2009), Asbestos Head (2014), Spiritual Science (2014), 200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball (2015), The Earth Plane (2018), and The Flat-Earth Conspiracy (2019).
- Eric has also written, produced, and appeared in several documentaries and TV series. He has appeared on The Higherside Chats (2015), 200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball (2015), The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes (2015), The Globe Earth Lie (2016), Dinosaurs Never Existed! (2016), Flat Earth: Why Is Questioning the Shape of Our Plane(t) a Psyop (2016), The History of Flat Earth (2017), and 100 Proofs Earth Is Not a Globe (2017).
- Dubay has also produced Dinosaurs Never Existed!, The Globe Earth Lie, and The Flat Earth Conspiracy.
- He is also the author of 200 Proofs Earth Is Not a Spinning Ball, The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes, The Globe Earth Lie, Dinosaurs Never Existed!, and The History of Flat Earth.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
No confirmed information is available.
- Eric writes articles on a vast array of topics, such as freemasonry, Atlantis, global warming, numerology, philosophy, religions, chemtrails, hoaxes, and various conspiracy theories.
- He also teaches yoga.
- He also creates music, writing his own lyrics and producing his own music videos.
- He has two music albums out, called The Flat Earth Movement, and Dubaystep. The music genre he usually sticks to is rap.
- Eric was supposed to appear in a debate with astrophysicist Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Joe Rogan’s podcast, but the encounter never materialized.