Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Rob Skiba is an editor, a public speaker, a best-selling author, and an award-winning documentary filmmaker.
- A Torah follower, much of Rob’s work is based on these teachings and ministry.
- Skiba is also known for his theories regarding the existence of aliens and UFOs as well as his theories regarding the earth being flat.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Rob Skiba married his second (current) wife Sheila on July 7, 2007.
- It is said that he was drawn to her spiritual nature.
Early Life & Education :
- Skiba grew up in the church, with religion playing a large role in his childhood.
- In 2003, after going through a divorce with his first wife, Skiba was having a hard time personally and started self-examining many things. He then went on his first mission trip overseas, which he states changed his life.
- This was the beginning of many other trips around the world. During these trips, the filmmaker began to study revolutions and the idea of going against systems.
- He believes that Jesus, or ‘Yeshua’ as he refers to him, is the greatest revolutionary.
- Skiba has graduated from the Hollywood Film Institute.
Books, Career Earnings & Net Worth :
- Throughout his career, Skiba and his theories and beliefs have been regarded as controversial.
- Rob has written several best-selling books such Babylon Rising: And The First Shall Be the Last and Archon Invasion: The Rise, Fall and Return of Nephilim.
- He is also behind some documentaries that are seen by many.
- The science fiction series SEED, is the creation of Skiba.
- Ron is one of the most prominent flat-earth theorists and believes that Earth is at the center of the Universe.
- Theorists such as Skiba, feel that new age scientists and the media are keeping information from the population at large.
- In 2018, Skiba participated in an open flat-earth debate, which was part of the International Flat Earth Conference.
- In addition to his scientific beliefs about the earth, Ron is also a Torah follower.
- Along with his wife Sheila, Ron is the founder of the Virtual House Church, which is designed to share the teachings of the Torah, which are the first five books of the Bible.
- Besides the other books he has written, Skiba has also written books about each of the five books of Torah.
Trivia, Height & Interesting Facts :
- Rob is a former Nephilim theorist, believing that there was a group of large and strong “superhuman” beings (giants) that existed due to the mixing of the “sons of God” and the “daughter of men.”
- These beings, Nephilim, were mentioned in both the books of Genesis and Numbers.
- Skiba and the way that he presents his beliefs has both a strong following as well as several critics. Some refer to him as a teacher, although he prefers to call himself a student.