|Personal Information Summary|
|Name||Pastor Keion Henderson|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||July 6, 1981. As of 2023, he is around 42 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Wife / Spouse / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Where is Pastor Keion Henderson church?||Keion Henderson is a senior pastor at The Lighthouse Church in Houston, TX.|
|Children / No. of Kids||3|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||Black|
Pastor Keion Henderson is a well-known American pastor. He is also the senior founder and senior pastor of the Lighthouse Church.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Pastor Keion Henderson was born on July 6, 1981, in Gary, Indiana, to mother Gwen Scott.
- In his youth, Keion attended the Tree of Life Missionary Baptist Church in Gary, Indiana, where the preaching of Dr Cato Brooks Jr shaped him & his beliefs.
- For his formal education, Keion attended East Chicago Central High School in Indiana, graduating in 1999.
- Keion then went on receive a full basketball scholarship that allowed him to attend the Indiana University – Purdue University Fort Wayne in Indiana, from 1999 to 2004. Prior to becoming a pastor, Keion had aspirations of playing in the NBA, but a devastating injury during a college basketball game cut short his dream.
- While at university, Keion studied for a Bachelor of Arts degree in Organizational Communication, with a minor in Organizational Leadership and Supervision.
- From 2006 to 2008, he studied a Master of Theology at the Faith Evangelical College & Seminary in Tacoma, Washington.
Marriage, Children & Relationships :
- For many years, Keion was married to Felecia Henderson, and together they have three daughters: Candis, Tynesha, and Katelyn. Keion and Felecia used to reside with their family in Houston, Texas.
- Unfortunately, the couple had a divorce in 2019. Even though their married life seemed to be very strong, their union fell apart when Keion allegedly filed for divorce.
- Blogger Larry Reid got access to some of the divorce’s court documents and released them on his Patreon account, which confirmed that the pastor was divorcing his wife.
- Later, Pastor Keion himself confirmed the separation in an interview with BlessedBeatz Media.
- After his split from Felecia, Pastor Keion started dating Shaunie O’Neal, the ex-wife of basketball star, Shaquille O’Neal. On her Instagram, Shaunie wrote a heartfelt birthday note to her new love on the occasion of his 40th birthday.
- Though their relationship was publicly confirmed in 2021, the two were spotted together before as well. In 2019, PR Newswire had reported that Shaunie attended the Pastor’s annual relationship conference & they even snapped a photo of the two of them.
Church Work, Ministries and Net Worth :
- Keion made the decision to become part of the ministry at the Tree of Life Missionary Baptist Church on July 30, 1995. A week after that, he held his very first sermon, named “Faith: where is yours?.”
- A little before graduating from Purdue University, in February 2003, Keion took over the New Horizon Baptist Church in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- The New Horizon Baptist Church vastly grew in memberships numbers under his leadership, expanding from five members to over six hundred in less than five years.
- On September 30, 2009, Keion felt called upon to establish a new ministry in Houston, Texas. This new ministry was named The Lighthouse Church and now has over two thousand members. The main location of the church sprawls over 40,000 square feet in Humble, Texas.
- Keion is also the creator of the annual Well Experience Singles Conference, a two-day symposium focused on empowering singles around the country.
- He also founded the annual ‘Destiny Empowerment Conference’ in Houston, Texas, now known as the L3 Conference. The conference is meant to provide insights into the world of business development.
- Since January 2008, Keion has been the CEO of Tax Solutions.
Awards and Accomplishments :
- In 2008, Pastor Keion was selected by his alma mater, the Indiana University – Purdue University to receive the honor of ‘Great Man of the Year’ for his commitment to the fight for diversity.
- The Fort Wayne community also selected him on the list of the ‘Top Fifty Educators’ in the city.
- Keion has spread the word of his ministries & his work in various continents – North America, Africa, and Europe.
- He was also nominated for the CNN Heroes award, as well as a People OD Humanitarian Award.
- He has written ‘The Christ Compass,’ a religious guide.
- He has been instrumental in the implementation of the church’s free Easter egg hunt, and its Christmas missions, and has fundraised for missions all over the world.