Wiki Biography / Profile Background
Dave Meyer is a husband, father, and President of a Christian Ministry in the United States.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Dave was born and raised in the United States. He is a veteran of the United States Army.
- He got married to his wife Joyce Meyer in 1967, and they have four children together – Daniel B. Meyer, Sandra Ellen McCollom, David Meyer, and Laura Marie Holtzmann. All the kids were born in the late 1960s & early 70s.
Famous Life : Career, Income and Net Worth
- Dave is currently the President of Joyce Meyer Ministries, a Christian non-profit organization.
- In 1993, Dave & Joyce had the idea of starting a television ministry. Their program initially started airing on WGN-TV, an independent television station in Chicago, as well as on Black Entertainment (BET) network. The media instalment, now called ‘Enjoying Everyday Life’, is still broadcasted to this date.
- Being in the Ministry full-time for decades, as well as having extensive knowledge in finance and administration, he has helped build Joyce Meyer Ministries into what it is today.
- He also writes articles in the ‘Enjoying Everyday Life’ magazine, which is available for the public and members of the Ministry.
More about Joyce Meyer :
- Dave is married to Joyce Meyer, a one-time bookkeeper who is now a world-famous Christian author, public speaker, and President of Joyce Meyer Ministries.
- Joyce has written many books with titles such as ‘Battlefield of the Mind,’ ‘How to hear from God,’ ‘The Secret Power of Spreading Gods Word’ and ‘Get Your Hopes Up!’
- In 2002, the mainstream publishing giant Hachette Book Group paid Joyce a few million dollars for the rights to her catalog of independently released books.
- Dave’s father-in-law joined the army in World War II, and on his return, he became cold, bitter, angry and started s**ually abusing Joyce.
- Dave’s brother-in-law David Hutchinson was also abused by Joyce’s father; he joined the Marines at the young age of seventeen, where his Sergeant introduced him to various drugs to help him cope with the horrors of the war.
- Upon his return David got married and had a son, but divorced his wife soon after and ran away. He was found dead in an abandoned building by a homeless person thirty days later.
Controversies and Trivia :
- Dave and Joyce have been subjected to harsh criticism from many peers, as well as some sections of the media for their lush and excessive lifestyle, boasting a million-dollar private jet Gulfstream G-IV, a luxurious Mercedes sedan, & various lavish houses for them & their four children.
- The expensive ministry headquarters furnished with millions of dollars worth of furniture was also allegedly all paid for by the Ministry.
- Following the negative publicity, Meyer announced in 2004 that she would be taking a salary reduction from the 900,000 dollars per year she was taking from Joyce Meyer Ministries.
Kim Clement【 Biography Wikipedia 】Death, Family, Wife, Daughter, Bio
Pastor Calvin Roberson Age, Wife Married【 Wikipedia 】Net Worth, Family
Pastor Keion Henderson Wife, Father, Quotes, Net Worth, Family, Age, Bio
Dave Roever Wiki, Age, Married Wife Brenda, Net Worth, Weight, Daughter
Joseph Prince Net Worth, Wife, Quotes, Biography, Age【 Wiki 】Car
Cathy Duplantis Age, Wikipedia Bio, Jesse Duplantis Wife, Net worth
Daniel Kolenda【 Wikipedia 】Wife, Family, Age, Father, Biography