|Personal Details Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||No confirmed information available on her birth year or the date she was born.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Spouse / Partner||No confirmed information available.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|How tall is Amanda Head?||Amanda’s height is 5 feet 4 inches.|
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Amanda Head is the hostess of The Hollywood Conservative, a rapidly-growing conservative talk show.
- She is also the National Spokesperson for The Committee to Defend the President, one of the largest pro-Trump Political Action Committees (PACs).
- Previously well-known in the entertainment industry, Head is currently known as a woman who has shown a willingness to unapologetically defend and stand up for what she believes in.
Early Life :
- Amanda Head, also known as Amanda Maze, was born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama. Since graduating from Auburn University, she has lived in Los Angeles, where she pursued a musical career.
- Her professional and personal life were influenced by her conservative background.
- Amanda’s eagerness to express her views grew stronger every day, and she confidently defended her views whenever confronted by those who strongly disagreed with her.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Amanda earned her Bachelor’s degree from Auburn University. Her major was Business Administration, and she also has a minor in Applied Music (voice.)
- After graduating from university, she pursued music and film in California. Having studied music (opera) for nine years, she was also successful in other genres, including jazz and pop.
- A well-trained singer, Amanda performed in California at the Hollywood Bowl, and in New York at the Ford Amphitheater, as well as in Texas at the SXSW Music Festival.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- Amanda had several musical contracts between 2006 and 2016, that prevented her from taking a political stance openly.
- She was mostly away from politics but in the beginning of 2016, she decided to leave the entertainment industry behind, and switched careers in order to focus on making a difference in the world of politics.
- Soon, with growing concerns related to the country’s future, Amanda started a video blog “The Hollywood Conservative” in February 2016, where she interacted with several followers who were not pleased about how leaders have taken the country.
- In March 2016, Amanda started as a co-host on The John Cardillo Show on ‘AM 880 The Biz’ and also on CRN Digital Talk Radio.
- In October 2016, Amanda became the National Spokesperson for The Committee to Defend the President.
- She is also a regular guest on different news networks including NBC, BBC and Fox News.
- In 2018, she also started regularly discussing relevant current issues on the conservative YouTube channel ‘The Rebel Media.’
- Besides her socio-political commentary, Amanda is also a productive and prolific writer, whose columns have earned widespread praise.
Interesting Facts and Trivia :
- Amanda was an actress, singer and songwriter who also had experience in modeling.
- In year 2002, she was the first freshman to be named ‘Miss Auburn University’.
- She used music as a therapy method at schools, hospitals and nursing homes.
- Amanda was the lead singer of an electro-pop duo STASH; the first single recorded was #36 on ‘The Mainstream Top 40’ list of the Billboard Magazine. Her other major singles were “Tear Me Down” and “Strip Me Bare.”
Antonia Okafor Wikipedia, Age, Husband, Biography, Family, Bio, Baby
Noelle Nikpour Bio, Wikipedia, Husband, Married, Age, Wiki, Education
Erielle Davidson Bio, Age, Wikipedia Biography, Married Husband, Height
Rebecca Heinrichs Age, Wikipedia, Husband, Education, Married, Bio
Josephine Mathias Wiki, Age, Bio, Sister, Education, Married, Husband
Kerry Picket Reporter, Wikipedia, Married, Husband, Bio, Wiki, Age
Cassie Smedile Age, Eye【 Wikipedia Biography 】Wedding, Husband