Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Amanda Head is the hostess of The Hollywood Conservative, a rapidly-growing conservative talk show.
- She is also the National Spokesperson for The Committee to Defend the President, one of the largest pro-Trump Political Action Committees (PACs).
- Previously well-known in the entertainment industry, Head is currently known as a woman who has shown a willingness to unapologetically defend and stand up for what she believes in.
Early Life :
- Amanda Head, also known as Amanda Maze, was born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama. Since graduating from Auburn University, she has lived in Los Angeles, where she pursued a musical career.
- Her professional and personal life were influenced by her conservative background.
- Amanda’s eagerness to express her views grew stronger every day, and she confidently defended her views whenever confronted by those who strongly disagreed with her.
Personal Life : Family, Parents & Education
- Amanda earned her Bachelor’s degree from Auburn University. Her major was Business Administration, and she also has a minor in Applied Music (voice.)
- After graduating from university, she pursued music and film in California. Having studied music (opera) for nine years, she was also successful in other genres, including jazz and pop.
- A well-trained singer, Amanda performed in California at the Hollywood Bowl, and in New York at the Ford Amphitheater, as well as in Texas at the SXSW Music Festival.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Amanda had several musical contracts between 2006 and 2016, that prevented her from taking a political stance openly.
- She was mostly away from politics but in the beginning of 2016, she decided to leave the entertainment industry behind, and switched careers in order to focus on making a difference in the world of politics.
- Soon, with growing concerns related to the country’s future, Amanda started a video blog “The Hollywood Conservative” in February 2016, where she interacted with several followers who were not pleased about how leaders have taken the country.
- In March 2016, Amanda started as a co-host on The John Cardillo Show on ‘AM 880 The Biz’ and also on CRN Digital Talk Radio.
- In October 2016, Amanda became the National Spokesperson for The Committee to Defend the President.
- She is also a regular guest on different news networks including NBC, BBC and Fox News.
- In 2018, she also started regularly discussing relevant current issues on the conservative YouTube channel ‘The Rebel Media.’
- Besides her socio-political commentary, Amanda is also a productive and prolific writer, whose columns have earned widespread praise.
Fun Facts & Trivia :
- Amanda was an actress, singer and songwriter who also had experience in modeling.
- In year 2002, she was the first freshman to be named ‘Miss Auburn University’.
- She used music as a therapy method at schools, hospitals and nursing homes.
- Amanda was the lead singer of an electro-pop duo STASH; the first single recorded was #36 on ‘The Mainstream Top 40’ list of the Billboard Magazine. Her other major singles were “Tear Me Down” and “Strip Me Bare.”
Body Info / Physical Features
Amanda Head Measurements :
- Eye Color : Blue
- Haircut / Hair Color : Brown
- How tall is Amanda Head Height : 5′ 4″
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : 6.5
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
Personal / Home Details
- Married? : No confirmed information available.
- Children / No of Kids : –
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American