Noelle Michelle Nikpour is a Republican Strategist, international political consultant, columnist, and a published book author.
Career as a Politician :
- Noelle Michelle Nikpour was born in 1965 in Little Rock, Arkansas. She is half-Iranian on her father’s side.
- Noelle was raised in Arkansas.
- She’s also lived in Waverley, North England, and Jupiter, Florida.
- Noelle continues to be based in Little Rock, Arkansas. She has very strong connections to her birthplace.
- During the United States elections in 2016, Noelle participated in the Republican primary elections. Her purpose was to become a Republican nominee for the 18th Congressional District of Florida. In August 2016, Noelle lost against fellow Republican Brian Mast. The other Republicans defeated for the nomination were Mark Freeman, Rebecca Negron, Carl Domino, and Rick Kozell. Brian Mast went on to win the district on election night, November 8th, 2016.
- Despite the initial optimism surrounding her campaign, Noelle did not manage to raise more than two hundred thousand dollars. She also finished in the last place in the Republican primary election, with only 1.3% of the vote, which amounted to 835 votes.
Radio, Book & TV Work : Salary & Net Worth
- Noelle owns a small business.
- She is a political analyst and frequently appears as an expert and collaborator on various news networks such as CNBC, Fox News, HLN, MSNBC and CNN. She has also given some talks on national radio shows.
- In 2012, Noelle published her book, Branding America: What Does Your Brand Say About You? The book explores the history of branding in America and offers insight into how to best use this practice of creating a brand. She cites the 2008 presidential election of Barack Obama as an example.
- Noelle is a political strategist working closely with the Republican party. She’s also frequently involved with fundraisers. So far, she has raised funds for notable Republican figures like Rudy Giuliani, Dick DeVos, and Asa Hutchinson.
- Her candidate profile for the 2016 Republican primary elections indicates that she is a moderate Republican with strong views on protecting religious liberty and building better infrastructure to control immigration. Noelle didn’t see a need for more restrictive gun control laws, however. She also didn’t agree with fair and accessible healthcare being the government’s responsibility.
- Besides her political work, Nikpour is also a Columnist for the South Florida Sun Sentinel, a daily newspaper covering three counties of South Florida. She has also written pieces for the Washington Times and many other newspapers.
Fun Facts & Trivia :
- Noelle’s go-to songs are the Elvis Presley hit, “Return to Sender,” and Johnny Cash’s “Ring of Fire.”
- A somewhat racy photo of Noelle had emerged online on a website a few years back, in which she was seen donning mini sports shorts and a bandeau top. The website was later removed, but a few media outlets reported the news.
- She was part of the 2016 Young Guns Program, which offers support for Republican candidates in various political races across the United States..
- Noelle defended comedian Roseanne Barr after the latter tweeted racist remarks about former President Barack Obama. Noelle claimed that this was just a failed attempt at pushing the bar with Barr’s trademark humor.
- Noelle’s father is an Iranian as evident from an old photo of her parents on Twitter.
Noelle Nikpour Measurements :
- Eye Color : Hazel-Brown
- Haircut / Hair Color : Black
- How tall / Height : 5′ 1″
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Married? : No confirmed information available.
- Children / No of Kids : –
- Ethnicity / Heritage / Race : Iranian
- Noelle Nikpour Nationality : American
- Religion : She is a Christian coming from a family with Jewish roots. Half-Iranian on her father’s side.