Wiki Biography / Profile Information
- Rebecca Heinrichs is a Hudson Institute Senior Fellow, adviser, researcher, writer, and commentator who lives in Arlington, Virginia.
- Hardworking and outspoken, Rebecca is not afraid to speak up about values she holds true to her heart even when she is sometimes criticized for her conservative views.
Personal Life, Parents & Family Background :
- Heinrichs is openly conservative and believes in strong traditional family values, something that is evident from her posts on social media.
- She has been married to her husband for well over a decade (they celebrated their 12th anniversary in May 2020) and together they have 5 beautiful children. Her last baby was born in November 2018.
- Rebecca loves spending time with her family when she is not working.
Early Life & Education :
- In 2004, Rebecca graduated from Ohio-based Ashland University with a Bachelor of Arts Degree and was a member of the Ashbrook Scholar Program.
- She attended the U.S. Naval War College and graduated with the highest distinction from the school’s College of Naval Command and Staff with a Masters Degree of Arts in Strategic Policy and National Security. Here, she received a Director’s Award, which was given to her after she earned top academic distinctions.
Research Work, Salary & Net worth :
- Heinrichs has had quite an illustrious career. She previously worked for Republican politician Trent Franks’ as a Foreign Policy and Military Matters Adviser. She was also a part of the House Armed Services Committee.
- Rebecca has assisted in the launch of the bipartisan Missile Defence Caucus.
- She has also presented her research work to various key organizations such as – Foundation for the Defence of Democracies, Aerospace Industries Association, the National Defence Industrial Association and the Centre for Strategic and International Studies.
- Currently, Rebecca works as a Hudson Institute Senior Fellow. Her job entails giving commentary and researching a variety of key national security-related issues. She also specializes in counter-proliferation, nuclear deterrence, and missile defense.
Work in Media :
- Besides being a research fellow, adviser, and commentator, Rebecca is also a writer whose work has been featured in several important publications such as Investor’s Business Daily, The Washington Times, The Wall Street Journal and the Los Angeles Times just to name a few.
- She has also been featured in top political publications such as The Hill and the Politico.
- As a social and political commentator, Heinrichs has made a lot of television appearances on several different platforms such as Fox Network’s shows like Fox and Friends, After the Bell, the Fox Report, Fox News @ Night, Tucker Carlson Tonight and America’s Newsroom.
- Because of her conservative viewpoints, she is normally featured on conservative platforms to give her opinion on various social and political issues happening in America and around the globe.
- Besides her writing and commentating work, Rebeccah also serves as an Adjunct Professor at The Institute of World Politics in Washington, D.C.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- With a fairly big family of 5, Rebecca has little time to herself when she is not working. She usually spends most of time either at work or with her husband and children.
- She is very active on her social media and has over 25,000 followers on Twitter.
- During the 2020 Presidential elections, she is an ardent supporter of Donald Trump & vehemently opposed Joe Biden.