Wiki Bio / Profile Background
- Cassie Smedile is an American Communications Director, Digital Content Director and Press Secretary from Kansas City, Missouri.
- A smart and professional woman, Cassie has over a decade of experience working for the United States Congress.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Cassie Smedile was born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri. She has two older brothers – The eldest brother named Tom & a middle brother named Jack. Jack works in a similar field to Cassie.
- On September 16, 2019, Cassie’s boyfriend, Max Docksey proposed to her in front of the Capitol. Both had first met in 2013 while working for former Congressman Sean Duffy.
- In February 2021, Max and Cassie got married. They have a daughter named Elizabeth Agnes who was born on December 22nd, 2021. Cassie has mentioned that Max is an excellent cook.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Cassie attended Marquette University and graduated with a Minor Degree in Political Science as well as a Bachelor’s in Broadcast Communication in 2007.
Career, Salary and Net worth :
- Following the footsteps of her elder brother, Jack Smedile, Cassie headed to intern with the National Association of Manufacturers in the summer of 2005. It was a fantastic experience and she found the city of Washington to be amazing.
- Shortly after graduating from college, Cassie began working for the US Congress as the Deputy Communications Director of their Ways and Means Committee.
- During the same year, Smedile also worked as a Staff Assistant in the House Republican Whip’s office. Her brother also worked here.
- After two and a half years working in Congress, she was promoted to Communications Director for Congresswoman Ginny Brown Waite’s office. She worked in that position for a little over 18 months before leaving in December of 2010.
- After several years working in Washington D.C., Cassie relocated to Cleveland, Ohio and took a job as Digital Content Director for the GOP Convention.
- She spent four months travelling between Akron and Cleveland making promotional content for the Republican Party before taking a job as Communications Director for Congressman Sean Duffy’s Office.
- In January 2017, Smedile returned to D.C. and worked briefly for Senator Todd Young as his Communications Director before taking her current job as National Press Secretary of the Republican National Committee.
Antonia Okafor Wikipedia, Age, Husband, Biography, Family, Bio, Baby
Noelle Nikpour Bio, Wikipedia, Husband, Married, Age, Wiki, Education
Erielle Davidson Bio, Age, Wikipedia Biography, Married Husband, Height
Amanda Head Wikipedia Bio, Age, Married, Husband【 Conservative 】
Rebecca Heinrichs Age, Wikipedia, Husband, Education, Married, Bio
Josephine Mathias Wiki, Age, Bio, Sister, Education, Married, Husband
Kerry Picket Reporter, Wikipedia, Married, Husband, Bio, Wiki, Age