Profile Background / Wiki Information
- Erielle Davidson is an American researcher and writer, who is interested in culture, politics, and religion.
- She has extensively researched and written about the geopolitical implications of the conditions in Putin’s Russia.
Personal Life, Parents & Family Background :
- Born in 1992, Erielle is originally from Natick, Massachusetts.
- Her ethnicity is Caucasian, and she is a proud follower of the Jewish faith.
Early Life & Education :
- From 2006 until 2010, Erielle studied at the Milton Academy, a school in Milton, Massachusetts.
- Later, she headed to the Middlebury College Kathryn Wasserman Davis School of Russian in 2014, where she learned Russian & attended an 8-week intensive Russian immersion program.
- From years 2012 to 2015, Davidson earned her B.A. degree in Russian at Middlebury College in Vermont focusing on Eastern European politics. Her thesis topic was “The rise of fundamentalist Islam in the North Caucasus region.”
- Now a student at the Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, D.C. & is on track to get her Juris Doctor degree (J.D.) in 2021.
Career, Job, Salary & Net worth :
- Davidson started her career in 2014 at the American Association for the Teaching of Eastern European Languages in Chicago, as a Presenter.
- She then worked as Head of Recruitment for a few months, at the Middlebury Chapter of the American Enterprise Institute (AEI) in Vermont.
- From mid-2015 to mid-2016, she worked as an Associate Analyst at Fitch Ratings in New York.
- This was followed by a research assistant position at The Hoover Institute at Stanford University. She remained in this role until July 2018.
Current Work :
- Senior Contributor at The Federalist in Washington, which she started in December 2016
- Co-Chair of CPAC National Security Planning Committee at the American Conservative Union in Alexandria, Virginia.
- 1L Representative at The Federalist Society in Washington D.C.
- She is also researching under Dr. Edward Lazear, former Chairman of the President’s Economic Council under George W. Bush.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Erielle speaks two languages fluently – English and Russian.
- She obtained several awards and honors including, Highest Honors – Middlebury College, Member of the Phi Beta Kappa, Member of the National Slavic Honors Society & the Cum-Laude Society.
- Appeared as a guest in many episodes on the conservative “The Michael Knowles Show” during the period 2017-2018.
- Has well over 100,000 followers on Twitter, as of 2019.
- Owner of a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
- Volunteered in May 2010 for around one year at Samaritans, a charity that provided emotional support for those at risk of suicide.
- Volunteered at the World Language Program, where she taught the Russian language and culture for children in kindergarten.