|Personal Details Summary|
|Name||Briahna Joy Gray|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||August 15, 1985. As of 2023, she is around 38 years old.|
|Parents||Reuben Gray (mother) ; Leslie Fair-Gray (father)|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Spouse / Partner||Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||Black|
|Is Briahna Joy Gray Married?||Currently, she is single. She is not dating anyone at the moment.|
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Briahna Joy Gray is an American former law practitioner, columnist, Political Editor, and was the National Press Secretary for Senator and Democratic Presidential candidate, Bernie Sanders, in the 2020 US Presidential elections.
- Smart, outspoken and passionate, Briahna is not afraid to speak up for her values and beliefs even when people disagree with her.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Born in 1985, Briahna was raised in North Carolina.
- Gray is a descendant of forefathers who were slaves & spent a lot of time working very hard in order to send their children to good, private schools because they felt that public schools were not offering the quality education their children could benefit from.
- Her parents worked as international school teachers and were able to provide free private schooling for their children.
- Briahna took violin classes for 13 years when she was still in school.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- In 2007, Gray graduated from Harvard University with a degree in the History of Art and the History of Science.
- In 2011, she graduated from Harvard Law School with a Juris Doctorate.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- Gray began her career working as a summer associate for Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP. She was also a contributing editor, working for a local current affairs publication.
- In March of 2012, she joined Eastern District of New York (EDNY) and began working as a law clerk. She left in March of 2013.
- Briahna moved to Dewey Pegno & Kramarsky LLP in 2014 and spent four years working for the firm as an associate.
- Moving from law to politics, Briahna joined the publication The Intercept in May of 2018 as a senior politics editor & has been working for the firm, while based in New York City.
- In addition to being a politics editor for The Intercept, Gray also contributes as an opinion columnist, focusing on various social and political issues from a progressive point of view. As a political, legal and social writer, Gray has written several pieces that have been featured in popular publications such as New York Magazine, The Guardian, Current Affairs, Rolling Stone as well as The Week.
- Gray has also been featured in a documentary on Fusion called ‘Trumpland: Kill all Normies’ in addition to being a part of numerous online shows and podcasts on platforms like The Young Turks, The Real News and NPR.
- Briahna also co-hosted a podcast titled ‘Someone’s Wrong on the Internet (SWOTI)’ where she discusses pop culture and politics from a leftist’s point of view.
- She often contributes to The Gravel Institute and has appeared as a guest on The West Wing Thing podcast. She is also a frequent guest on the popular web series, Rising with Krystal Ball and Saagar Enjeti.
The Bernie Campaign :
- In early 2020, Briahna announced the National Press Secretary for Senator Bernie Sanders’ 2020 Presidential campaign.
- Gray joins 15 other new appointees and 9 women who are part of Senator Sanders’ team. The team of talented women includes Arianna Jones (Communications Director), Sarah Ford (Deputy Communications Director) etc.
- Her appointment saw her replace Symone Sanders who was Bernie’s press secretary during his unsuccessful 2016 presidential campaign.
- Unfortunately, Bernie failed to secure the Democratic nomination.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Gray loves science fiction and is a big fan of the Star Trek franchise. When she is not using her social media accounts as a platform to discuss social and political issues, she loves to talk about her love for Star Trek.
- In the 2016 Presidential campaign, Briahna voted for Jill Stein, a fact endorsed by many Bernie supporters.
- Despite having spent years fighting on behalf of Bernie Sanders, she opposed Bernie when he supported Joe Biden in the 2020 Presidential campaign.
Yeganeh Torbati Wikipedia Biography, Ethnicity, Age, Married, Husband
Shawna Thomas Age, Bio Wikipedia, Education, Husband, Net worth
Lisa Desjardins Wikipedia, Husband, Bio, Age, Married, Baby - PBS
Julissa Arce Wiki, Husband, Net Worth, Education, Hijos, Biografia
Amy Siskind Wikipedia Bio, Partner, Married, Age, Family, Net worth
Nayyera Haq Wiki, Age, Husband, Married, Background, Bio Wikipedia
Rachel Bitecofer Age, Husband, Married, Wikipedia, Bio, Father, Family