|Personal Details Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||October 1, 1981. As of 2023, she is around 42 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Single||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||1|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||South Asian (Pakistani)|
|Where is Nayyera Haq from?||Nayyera was born to Pakistani immigrants on Staten Island and grew up there.|
Biography / Profile Background
- Nayyera Haq is a multi-talented American radio talk show host, humanitarian, advisor, commenter, and speaker.
- A committed worker, she has dedicated her career to trying to solve a puzzle that has troubled her since a young age – How has immigration to the United States and following the American Dream worked so well for her and her family yet fails so spectacularly for some many others ?
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Nayyera grew up in Staten Island as the daughter to Pakistani immigrants.
- Her parents were a public-school teacher and a physician, which initiated her desire to work in public service from a very early age.
- She now resides in Maryland with her husband, a veterinarian, and her young son.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Nayyera, prompted by her desire to serve the community, went on to study History at the University of Michigan and completed her Master’s degree in Georgetown University’s Law Centre.
- Throughout her childhood, study, early career, and even to this day, Nayyera has continued the religion passed on to her by her parents and practices as a Muslim.
Nayyera Haq Net Worth, Salary and Career :
- Nayyera started her career as a Media Advisor to Democrat leader at the time, Nancy Pelosi, before quickly progressing into Government-controlled departments. She was named National Spokesperson for the Children’s Defence Fund in 2006.
- She briefly worked in various Government posts until being made the Senior Director of Cabinet Affairs in the White House.
- She has also worked as a Senior Spokesperson and Advisor for the State Department, helping to improve US interest in crisis areas such as Afghanistan, Ukraine, South Asia, and the Middle East and worked as a Spokesperson for the U.S Treasury, explaining tax issues, budgets and economic policy to the American public at the height of the financial crisis.
- As of 2018, Nayyera works as a commentator and host for Sirius XFM Radio.
- Nayyera is also CEO of Avicenna Strategy, her public affairs firm that assists non-profit groups to build bridges across cultures.
Interesting Facts and Trivia :
- An explorer by nature, both in an intellectual and physical sense, Nayyera has completed debates in Congress and the Israeli Knesset, hikes in the Rocky Mountains and the Maasai Mara, to roaming the streets of London and Lahore.
- She also finds a great sense of peace and Zen while scuba diving but cannot indulge in this passion as often as she would like.
- As a naturally curious woman, Nayyera loves to explore and travel. Los Angeles is one of her very favorite places in the world.
- A perfect evening at home would involve a movie starring one of her favorite movie stars, Matt Damon or Emma Watson, her hubby for company, and a lovely homemade Biryani for dinner.
Yeganeh Torbati Wikipedia Biography, Ethnicity, Age, Married, Husband
Shawna Thomas Age, Bio Wikipedia, Education, Husband, Net worth
Lisa Desjardins Wikipedia, Husband, Bio, Age, Married, Baby - PBS
Briahna Joy Gray Husband, Wikipedia, Age, Bio, Parents, Height, Married
Julissa Arce Wiki, Husband, Net Worth, Education, Hijos, Biografia
Amy Siskind Wikipedia Bio, Partner, Married, Age, Family, Net worth
Rachel Bitecofer Age, Husband, Married, Wikipedia, Bio, Father, Family