Julie Pace Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Chief White House Correspondent for American non-profit news agency, Associated Press, Julie Pace has been asking the important questions to high-ranking politicians since 2009.
- Julie has been praised by notable professionals including executive editor, Sally Buzbee, for her ability to deliver “deep reporting, sharp writing and tight deadlines.”
- The award-winning reporter is originally from New York and is a well-known face among US political reporters.
Julie Pace Parents, Childhood & Family Details :
- Born in 1982, Julie grew up with her parents in Buffalo, New York.
- Parents : Her mother, Diane Pace, worked in Williamsville NY as a radiology supervisor at DIA Invision Health, a private health care provider.
- Her father, James Pace, was the owner of a lawn maintenance company called ‘IGS Landscaping,’ in Amherst NY,
Julie Pace Education :
- Julie attended Medill School of Journalism in Illinois; She graduated in 2004 with a Bachelor degree in Journalism.
- Her favorite memory from Medill was making a mini-documentary covering the student government elections at Northwestern University with a fellow student during her senior year.
- This independent study was Julie’s first taste of political reporting.
Julia Pace Mitchell – Marriage & Husband :
- At the age of 32, Julie married her partner, Michael William Ferenczy, a Senior Associate at McKinsey & Company & former postdoctoral scientist at the National Institutes of Health in Maryland.
- The outside ceremony was held in October 2014 at the Oatlands Historic House & Gardens in Leesburg, Virginia.
- The couple’s mutual friend, Erik Moskowitz, officiated the marriage.
- The pair are now based in Washington D.C.
Work with Associated Press :
- Fresh from university, the budding reporter began her career as a multimedia reporter for The Tampa Tribune, tbo.com and WFLA-TV.
- Based in Tampa, Florida, she predominantly reported on political topics and elections until February 2007, when she landed a job with the Associated Press (AP° in Washington D.C.
- For her first year with AP, Julie was part of the video operations team.
- In 2008, she moved on to video and print reporting and covered Obama’s Presidential campaign and inauguration.
- In 2009 Julie was promoted to White House Reporter and in 2013 she was appointed AP’s Chief White House Correspondent.
- Julie leads a team of four deputy bureau chiefs and in recent years she has covered the controversial topic of President Trump’s relationship with Russia & the 2016 election campaigns.
Awards & Recognition :
- For her reports covering Obama’s attitude towards voter turnout and explaining his complicated campaign, Julie received the 2013 White House Correspondents’ Association Merriman Smith Award.
- She went on to win the AP’s Oliver S.Gramling Award for Journalism in 2016 for her examination of the US 2016 election, primarily covering presidential nominees Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton.
Interesting Facts :
- During 2003-04 Julie worked as a reporter for South Africa’s only independent TV news channel, e.tv.
- Julie frequently features as a panelist on Fox News Sunday.
Body Info / Physical Features
Julie Pace Measurements :
- Eye Color : Blue
- Haircut / Hair Color : Brown
- How tall is Julie Pace Height : 5′ 3″
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
Personal / Home Details
- Married? : Yes
- Children / No of Kids : –
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Julie Pace Nationality : American