|Personal Details Summary|
|Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / How old / DOB.||No confirmed information is available.|
|Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Engaged / Partner||See below for more details.|
|When did Lyndsay Keith joined Newsmax?||In March 2020, Keith became a co-host of Newsmax TV.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Lyndsay Keith is an American journalist, host, and media relations specialist. She is also the former Deputy Director of Communications for the Republican National Convention.
Personal Life : Family and Education
- Lyndsay was born and raised in a military family, so she frequently moved around the world. She has stated that she enjoyed this unorthodox childhood and that it shaped who she is as an adult. She’s moved over twenty-three times in her life so far!
- One of her favorite places where she got to live while growing up was the Azores. Her family was housed in a mansion on the refueling base, and it was an enjoyable place for a child.
- Lyndsay attended Northland International University (also called NBBC) in Dunbar, Wisconsin, where she achieved a Bachelor of Arts degree in counseling.
- She then attended Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia, where she achieved a Master of Arts degree in Communication and Media Studies.
- In 2020, Lyndsay also got a credential in public leadership from the Harvard Kennedy School (also known as the John F. Kennedy School of Government).
- Currently, she resides in New York City.
Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- From 2008 to 2010, Lyndsay was a Graduate Assistant at Liberty University.
- She was an On-Camera Sports Reporter and Half-Time host for Flames Sports Network from 2009 to 2011.
- From 2010 to 2012, Lyndsay was also the Director of Convocation at Liberty University.
- During the 2012 elections, she was an Advance Press Lead and advisor for the Mitt Romney for President campaign.
- From 2013 to 2015, she was a sports anchor and sideline reporter for Game On, airing on LFSN.
- She was then the Senior Director of Media Relations at Harbinger Outreach from 2015 until 2016.
- During the 2016 Presidential Elections, Lyndsay was the Deputy Director of Communications at the Republican National Convention for the Republican National Committee.
- From 2016 to 2020, Lyndsay worked at Google as a brand strategist in the Marketing and Experiences sector.
- Since March 2020, she has been the co-host of Spicer&Co with Sean Spicer on Newsmax Media.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Lyndsay’s favorite books are the Bible and On Prayer by EM Bounds. She is very religious and tends to stick to reading religious-themed books.
- A lover of classical music, Lynday is also a fan of Hillsong Worship, the Christian music band.
- She volunteered as an English teacher at the Sichuan University Intensive Language Training Center (ILTC) from 2005 to 2007.
- From 2009 to 2010, she volunteered as a football sideline reporter at the Liberty Christian Academy.
- Lyndsay was a student reporter for Beyond the Berg, the student newspaper at Liberty University.
- Her biggest pet peeve is people loudly eating chips next to her.
- She’s taken up running and found that calming music helps her focus on it more than upbeat music.
- Lyndsay is passionate about traveling. One of her favorite destinations for repeated visits is the Amalfi Coast in Southern Italy. She also loves New Zealand and describes it as the most beautiful place she’s ever seen.