Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Currently residing in Orange County, California, Natalie Harp is an American entrepreneur. She was an advisory board member for Donald Trump’s Presidential campaign & was part of the speaker’s lineup at Republic National Convention in August 2020.
- Natalie, a cancer survivor, became famous for her support of President Trump’s ‘Right to Try’ legislation. She made appearances on the shows ‘Fox & Friends First’ and ‘Fox and Friends’ in 2019.
- Since 2013, Harp has been working as the Director of Operations and Marketing at Global Hotel Network (GHN). Her father and Natalie had co-founded this tourism-based business.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Background :
- Born to Dr. Robert Harp (father) and Laura Harp (mother) on August 8, 1990, Natalie was raised in a Christian household in California.
- Being a practicing Christian, Natalie often shares biblical quotes on her social media. She prayed for America due to the severe COVID-19 pandemic via a Facebook post on June 1, 2020. While praying, she quoted a verse from Hebrews 12:2. In her tribute to her father on LinkedIn, Natalie quoted 1 Corinthians 15:58 and Mathew 25:21.
- Natalie’s father, Robert Harp, passed away unexpectedly at home on July 17, 2020, at age 61. As the Executive Director of Biola University’s newly formed Office of Innovation, he was a champion of Biola’s annual start-up competition and a beloved professor at Crowell School of Business. The administrator and leader had devoted his career to business and ministry by building relationships with local and global partners. The impact Biola students can make in business and entrepreneurship was always a dear cause for Robert.
- Natalie is quite close to her mother and often shares classy snaps of the two of them on Instagram. On May 10, 2020, Natalie wished her mother a Happy Mother’s day while quoting Proverbs 31:28.
- Currently, there are no details available regarding her dating or personal life. Though, she does have a pet dog named Sparky. She shares his adorable pictures on her Instagram profile.
Early Life and Education :
- In 2009, Natalie enrolled at Point Loma Nazarene University. She graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree in 2012. Natalie majored in Entrepreneurial Studies.
- In 2012, she was accepted to attend Liberty University for a Master of Business Administration (MBA). She majored in Marketing and graduated in 2015.
Career : Profession, Salary & Net Worth
- According to her LinkedIn account, Harp has been involved in various ventures as a self-employed entrepreneur since September 2012.
- Natalie served as the client engagement and finance manager for Global Hotel Network (GHN) from January 2013 to April 2015 in the Greater San Diego area. She then took over as the company’s Director of Marketing and Operations. She served the company in that role from May 2015 to July 2020.
- In August 2020, Natalie became an advisory board member for President Trump’s 2020 re-election campaign and was part of the speaker’s lineup at the Republican National Convention. Natalie rallied support for President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence during the four-night convention.
Trivia and Interesting Facts :
- In an opinion piece on LinkedIn, Natalie explained her position on the Right to Try legislation. The legislation helped terminally sick patients to pursue treatments that were not yet approved by the FDA. She strongly criticized presidential candidate Joe Biden for his promise to cure cancer only if elected.
- Harp said that when she fought cancer, the experimental drug’s use stabilized her numbers and pain level. While appearing on Fox & Friends at Fox News on August 24, 2020, Natalie thanked President Trump. She firmly believes that the political establishment passed her by, but Trump did not.
- While being interviewed for a Liberty University news blog on June 29, 2019, Natalie spoke fondly of her time at Liberty. She noted that her classes challenged her worldview and helped her develop a Christ-centered woman in the workplace. She appreciates Liberty’s vision to treat knowledge, be it in education, politics, or business, as a mission field. Natalie believes many Christians abstain from the world, and Liberty should be praised for encouraging students to be politically active.
- Natalie has been involved in various voluntary activities in politics and education over the years. Being an American conservative, she volunteered to speak at Republican National Convention about her surviving cancer in August 2020. Furthermore, Natalie volunteered to be a guest lecturer in Marketing at Point Lama Nazarene University in February 2016. She has also been serving as an advisor for the Presidential campaign of Donald Trump since September 2019.
- Natalie views the global COVID-19 pandemic as a national emergency. As a person with a pre-existing cancer condition, she had more reason than most to fear this potentially deadly disease.