Ariana Biermann is an American reality television personality known for her appearances in ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’ and ‘Don’t Be Tardy to the Wedding.’
Family and Early Life :
- Ariana was born on October 17, 2001, in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Through her mother, she has 5 half siblings: Brielle, Kaia Rose, Kash, Kroy Jr and Kane.
- She is the second eldest of her siblings.
- For her 16th birthday, her mother bought her lip injections.
Ariana Biermann Biological Father : Who is Brielle Biermann’s Dad
- Ariana’s mother, Kim Zolciak, is a reality television star who has starred in the shows ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’ and ‘Don’t Be Tardy to the Wedding.’
- At the time of her birth, Kim was married to Ariana’s biological father, Daniel Toce.
- When Daniel and Kim divorced in 2003, Daniel sued Kim as she had placed her last name ‘Zolciak’ on Ariana’s birth certificate rather than his.
- Daniel also claimed that Kim had abandoned the marriage. However, a judge ruled in Kim Zolciak’s favor and allowed Arianna to keep the last name Zolciak.
Ariana Biermann Parents and Family Issues :
- In 2011, there were a few rumors that Daniel was abusing a family member & had a relationship with a 15-year-old family member, which resulted in the girl having an abortion. Allegedly, he even forced the girl to try crack.
- In late 2011, Daniel was sentenced to serve 10 years in prison but was released after 2 and a half years. He was, however, registered as a s*x offender.
- Some media outlets reported that the girl involved was Brielle, Arianna’s sister, but all parties involved confirmed that to be false.
- This issue with her dad reportedly traumatized Arianna to the point that she required daily counseling.
- It prompted the decision for Kim Zolciak’s new husband, football star Kroy Biermann, to adopt Arianna as well as her sister Brielle.
- Kroy began the adoption process in 2012, and it was finalized in June 2013. After the process was completed, Ariana legally changed her name to Arianna Biermann and has stated that she has no desire to have a relationship with her biological father, Daniel.
Reality TV & Model Career :
- Due to her appearances in her mother’s reality shows, Ariana’s public image began to rise from a young age.
- As a young child, she was a chubby girl and was subjected to online bullying and trolling by reality television fans. Her mother repeatedly praised her in the media and lashed out at the bullies.
- Ariana Biermann Weight Loss : In 2015, at the age of 15, after a substantial weight loss, Ariana began posting a series of bikini shots to her social media accounts to celebrate. This caused further bullying as she was then taunted for her racy photos and appearing older.
Social Media :
- Biermann appears on Twitter (now called X) under the handle of @ArianaZolciak and as of 2021, she has over 100K followers, while her Instagram account @ariannabiermann has 625,000+ followers.
- She has expressed a desire to earn an income through her social media like her sister, however, due to age her mother has reportedly put a limit on that.
Ariana Biermann Measurements :
- Eye Color : Brown
- Haircut / Hair Color : Blonde
- How tall is Ariana Biermann Height : 5′3″
- Ariana Biermann Feet / Legs / Shoe Size : 6
- Pregnant? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Marital Status / Married? : No
- Children / No of Kids : –
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American