Wikipedia Biography / Profile Information
- Riley Buruss is the daughter of reality TV star, Kandi Buruss and her music producer ex-partner, Russell Spencer.
- Smart and beautiful, Riley does not receive much media attention like her mother and instead, prefers to stay focused on her school life and future.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Buruss was born on August 22, 2002, in Georgia, USA.
- Parents : Riley’s mother, Kandi, is a TV personality and reality star who is best known for her appearance on the hit Bravo-TV series, The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Her father, Russell Spencer, is a music producer who is known for being the head of the Block Entertainment music label which played a key role in launching the career of singer and R n B star, Ciara.
- Riley’s parents were never married and her mother remarried another producer named Todd Tucker. The couple tied the knot in 2014 and Kandi had another son two years later in January 2016.
- Riley is the granddaughter of Titus Buruss Junior and Joyce Jones and she has an uncle named Patrick from her mother’s side.
- Despite her father’s last name being Spencer, Riley formally uses her mother’s last name, Buruss instead.
- Quite close to her mother, Kandi bought Riley a Porsche car worth $100,000 on her 16th birthday as a sign of her love and appreciation.
Early Life & Education :
- Riley is currently still in high school, but she has expressed that she has aspirations of studying law when she goes to college.
- Currently, she has little interest of following in the footsteps of her mother and becoming a reality TV star.
Famous Life : Career & Net worth
- When she was just 15 years old, Riley made her debut television appearance on her mother’s hit reality series, The Real Housewives of Atlanta which airs on the Bravo Network.
- She has since been featured on a number of episodes on the show but since the show focuses on her mother’s life and business ventures along with those of fellow castmates like Nene Leakes and Kenya Moore, Riley has managed to maintain a low profile and has not been overexposed.
- Outside of TV, she has been pursuing a personal health and fitness journey. In June of 2018, she took to social media and shared pictures of her weight loss much to the admiration of her followers. At the time, Riley revealed she’d dropped over 50 pounds and was still working on shedding more weight until she reached her goal.
- She has received tremendous support from her 600,000+ Instagram followers as well as her mother who also posted on her social media telling her how proud she was of her achievement.
Social Media, Height & Trivia :
- When she was seven years old, Kandi recorded a video of Riley singing one of country music star, Carrie Underwood’s songs which she later shared on social media.
- Riley has her own YouTube channel with over 30,000 subscribers where she shares her fitness tips and skincare routine and lifestyle.