|Personal Information Summary|
|Mother / Mom||Thelma Ferguson|
|Siblings||No confirmed information available.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Spouse / Partner||Was married to NFL Player Bob Whitfield. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Birthday / Date of Birth / Sheree Whitfield Age||January 2, 1970. As of 2023, she is around 53 years old.|
|How much did Sheree get in the settlement?||According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member Sheree Whitfield is appealing a settlement that included a lump sum of $775,000. The settlement also included $113,422 per year from her ex’s retirement accounts and $2,142.87 in monthly child support.|
|Children / No of Kids||2|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||Black|
Sheree Whitfield (maiden name Sheree Fuller) is a television personality & author. She is best known for her appearances on the show The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Sheree Whitfield Daughter and Family Details :
- Sheree was born on January 2, 1970, in Shaker Heights, Ohio.
- Parents – She was raised by a single mother, Thelma Ferguson, and has stated that her father was not a big part of her life.
- At the young age of 14, she gave birth to her first daughter Tierra. Her daughter’s father was not involved in her life, and her other family members mostly raised Tierra.
Sheree Whitfield and Bob Marriage & Kids
- Sheree married the retired NFL star Bob Whitfield in 2000. They had two children together, Kaleigh Whitfield and Kairo Whitfield.
- During her marriage, she ran her own clothing store ‘Bella Azul,’ but closed it to focus on her family.
- She filed for divorce in 2007, and following the divorce, she settled along with her children in the Sandy Springs area of Atlanta.
Reality TV Career and Salary :
- In October of 2008, she began appearing on the reality show The Real Housewives of Atlanta, shortly after her divorce from Whitfield.
- A big topic for her throughout the season was the fact that she did not receive the 7-figure settlement that she was expecting from her divorce and her unhappiness over that.
- The show attempted to portray her as a single mother & entrepreneur with a flair for fashion.
- However, they reportedly fired her at the end of season 4 due to diva demands.
- Throughout season 8, there was a strong social media campaign to bring her back to the show as fans adored her.
- The producers announced that Whitfield would be returning for Season 9. The new season premiered in early 2017 and was a smashing hit with fans.
- In November 2015, she appeared on the WE TV series Selling It: In The ATL, which focused on 7 female professionals working in Atlanta. She also served as an executive producer of the show, but it was canceled after one season.
Net Worth, House and Fun Facts :
- During her time away from the Real Housewives of Atlanta, Sheree wrote a proposal for a tell-all book in the form of a novel, and the proposal was shopped around to multiple publishers.
- She eventually signed a deal with the Kensington Publishing Corporation and received just under a million dollars as an advance on the book.
- It was released on 31st January 2017, with the title ‘Wives, Fiancées and Side-Chicks of Hotlanta.’
- She has confirmed that one character in the book is based on her ex-husband Bob Whitfield & that numerous other characters are based on her reality television co-stars.
- When asked to confirm which characters were based on who, she has simply replied, ‘Read the book. It’s not hard to tell.’
- This book was said to be a big reason for the producers agreeing to her return to Real Housewives of Atlanta, as they believed it would cause drama with the other women on the show.