|Personal Details Summary|
|Mother / Mom||Dee Simmons|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||March 15th, 1969. As of 2022, she is around 53 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Spouse / Partner||Married. See below for relationship details.|
|Where does D’Andra Simmons get her money from?||D’Andra has a trust fund left to her by her father, who passed away in 2009, but she cannot access it unless her mother agrees to it. She bootstrapped her own funds to keep her company afloat.|
|Children / No. of Kids||1|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
D’Andra Simmons is an American philanthropist, businesswoman, and reality TV star. She is most famous for her role on the reality show, The Real Housewives of Dallas.
Parents, Family Background & Personal Life :
- D’Andra Simmons was born on 15th March 1969.
- Born and raised in Dallas, Texas, she is the daughter of late businessman Glenn Simmons (father), who passed away in 2013, and her mom Author Dee Simmons.
- Despite having a comfortable, wealthy upbringing, she was encouraged to think about her own business ideas from an early age.
- She also did a fair amount of modeling and owned sixty pairs of shoes by the age of six.
- Currently, Simmons lives in Beverly Hills with her husband, military photographer Jeremy Lock, whom she married in 2014.
- The couple lives with their two pet Brussels Griffons named Gypsy and Dixie. D’Andra has also acquired two step-children from Jeremy’s first marriage – Keatin and Koen.
Early Life & Education :
- D’Andra attended the Sweet Briar College in Virginia. With a keen interest in languages and travel, she has visited various countries in Asia, Africa and South America.
Career, Job, Salary & Net worth :
- D’Andra helps her mother, Dee, run their family business ‘Ultimate Living Nutritional Supplements’ and suggests that she has encouraged her mother to retire and let her take over, but Dee is having none of it.
- As a fifth-generation Dallasite, D’Andra was asked to join the cast of The Real Housewives of Dallas for its second season and quickly became a firm fan favorite.
D’Andra Simmons Company :
- D’Andra is the owner and CEO of a company ‘Heart Night, Good Morning.’ The business focuses on a range of beauty products, which D’Andra herself developed. The company was formed in 2008, and D’Andra describes her products as ‘Nutrition for the skin.’ The products are made of totally natural products on a base of Aloe Vera.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- D’Andra is a fashion aficionado; rarely wearing the same outfit twice!
- As a former bodybuilder and fitness fanatic, she enjoys all forms of exercise, especially boxing.
- She still loves to travel and often accompanies her husband on his assignments overseas.
- Simmons is still regarded as a ‘natural beauty,’ despite her age and minimal cosmetic surgery interventions. In fact, she was voted one of Dallas’s top ten most beautiful women in 2008 and won first prize in the ‘Search for Real Beauty at Any Age’ in 2012.