Emily Wears Wikipedia / Profile Information
- Emily Wears is a professional auctioneer, known for her appearances on A&E’s show Storage Wars.
Personal Life : Family and Education
- Emily grew up in rural Solon, Iowa, in a family of auctioneers.
- With the help of her father, she graduated from auction school at the age of 17. She then began working as a clerk at her dad’s business, Wear Auctions.
- After graduating high school, she attended the University of Iowa for 1 year, and then transferred to the University of Wyoming. after four years there, she graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Management.
- After completing her Bachelors, Emily moved to Buffalo, Wyoming, to chase her dream of being a professional auctioneer. At the same time, she worked as a diner waitress & a leatherworker to make ends meet.
- As of 2019, she is working as a Manager of Operations for Wears Auctioneering WEST.
Is Emily Wears Married ?
- Emily married professional rodeo cowboy Cody Kroul on 6th May 2017, at her parents’ farm.
- The two had known each other most of their lives, as their parents had been friends for years and would often take them riding together.
- As he was four years old than her, they were never particularly close as youngsters.
- They lost contact when he graduated from high school, and then reconnected in June 2015 at a friend’s wedding in Thailand. They said there was an instant connection between them.
- After dating long distance for some months, Cody invited her to attend a rodeo he was competing in, in Loretta, Minnesota. She drove up there late one night, arriving at midnight with his parents.
- When she made her way into his hotel room, there was a puppy waiting on the bed. It had a red collar with a diamond ring and a heart tag engraved with ‘Will You Marry Me.’
- They named the puppy Loretta to commemorate their engagement in the town.
Storage Wars – Emily Wears American Idol Measurements, Feet & Journey :
- Emily began appearing in Season 10 of the A&E show Storage Wars as a recurring auctioneer after catching the attention of a producer while they were filming a segment at her father’s auction house.
- She has been praised for her involvement in the show and being one of the youngest auctioneers on the circuit. She has also been recognized as one of the most successful female auctioneers in a predominantly male field.
- While auctioning the storage units off for the show, she describes the experience as a natural high, and as of 2018, she has said she would like to continue working with the network.
- Prior to her time on Storage Wars, she also auditioned for Season 10 of American Idol. While she made it through the initial auditions and was said to have a classical voice, she did not make it to the televised top 12.