Bio Wikipedia / Profile Information
- Nabila Haniss is an American entrepreneur and TV personality, who was famously sued by socialite Paris Hilton for purchasing her storage box at a foreclosure sale. Let’s learn a little more about Nabila’s life…
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Nabila was born on October 22, 1965, into a second-generation American family.
- She is based in Culver City, California.
- In 1986, she married her highschool sweetheart and they went on to have two daughters together.
- Her husband works as a banker, while prior to Storage Wars fame she was a stay at home mum.
- She is active in the Twitter universe under the handle of @NabilaHaniss. Currently, she has more than 25,000 followers.
- A supporter of President Trump, she had his photo as her Twitter cover image & also tweets regularly in support of his policies.
Early Career and Other Pursuits :
- In 2005, she began attending foreclosure auctions with her brother part-time, as a way to fill her time once her daughters had gone off to college.
- She has said she could never do the foreclosure auctions as a full-time job, and has described the people that do as ‘belonging in a traveling circus.’
- At an auction in late 2009, she was approached by A&E to appear in their show Storage Wars.
Nabila Haniss Storage Wars, Salary & Journey :
- After long consideration, Nabilla began appearing in the show as a recurring role.
- Her involvement in the show was from 2010 to 2013, and she appeared from season 2 to season 5.
- Her co-star Dave Hester named her as his biggest competition due to her no-nonsense approach.
- She left the series in 2013, but has still been voted a fan favourite on many occasions.
Controversy & Legal Issues with Paris Hilton :
- In 2006, Nabila attended an auction with her brother & purchased a storage box for $2775, despite having only a few minutes to look into it prior.
- She thought it had good quality clothes, which would recoup her money, but she didn’t see anything that hinted as to who the owner was.
- After winning the auction, she realized the box belonged to heiress Paris Hilton.
- A silent party approached her to purchase the storage box in its entirety for $10 million. She agreed to the deal and has said her understanding was that the deal was made with a man named Bardia Persa.
- Persa then used the contents of the storage box to create ParisHiltonExposed, to which he sold a subscription service for fans to be able to log in and view her personal belongings.
- It was said the storage box contained items such as personal diaries, nude photos, family videos and medical records.
- In January of 2007, Hilton sued Haniss & Persa for $10 million in damages, after claiming that the storage box was bought illegally.
- They were able to show evidence that the box was bought at foreclosure after Hilton repeatedly failed to pay a bill of $208. Hilton eventually withdrew the case.
Body Figure / Physical Info
Nabila Haniss Measurements :
- Eye Color : Green
- Haircut / Hair Color : Brown
- How tall / Height : No confirmed information available.
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
Personal / Home Details
- Nabila Haniss Married? : Yes
- Children / No. of Kids : 2
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : Egyptian
- Nationality : American
Brandi Passante【 Photos 】Net worth, Wiki, Age, Wedding, Wikipedia
Emily Wears Age, Wiki, Bio, Net worth, Biography, Measurements
Rene Nezhoda Wiki ( Storage Wars ) Net Worth, Wife, Divorce, Age
Ivy Calvin Net Worth, Wife, MMA【 Storage Wars 】Bio Wikipedia, Store
Dave Hester Net Worth, Wiki 2023, Auctions【 Storage Wars 】Biography
Casey Nezhoda【 Photos 】Age, Wiki, Bio, Net worth, Medidas, Family
Then Paris should have paid off her bill