Bio Wikipedia / Profile Information
- Nabila Haniss is an American entrepreneur and TV personality, who was famously sued by socialite Paris Hilton for purchasing her storage box at a foreclosure sale. Let’s learn a little more about Nabila’s life…
Personal Life : Family and Education
- Nabila was born on October 22, 1965, into a second-generation American family.
- She is based in Culver City, California.
- In 1986, she married her highschool sweetheart and they went on to have two daughters together.
- Her husband works as a banker, while prior to Storage Wars fame she was a stay at home mum.
- She is active in the Twitter universe under the handle of @NabilaHaniss. Currently, she has more than 25,000 followers.
- A supporter of President Trump, she had his photo as her Twitter cover image & also tweets regularly in support of his policies.
Early Career & Other Pursuits :
- In 2005, she began attending foreclosure auctions with her brother part-time, as a way to fill her time once her daughters had gone off to college.
- She has said she could never do the foreclosure auctions as a full-time job, and has described the people that do as ‘belonging in a traveling circus.’
- At an auction in late 2009, she was approached by A&E to appear in their show Storage Wars.
Nabila Haniss Storage Wars, Salary & Journey :
- After long consideration, Nabilla began appearing in the show as a recurring role.
- Her involvement in the show was from 2010 to 2013, and she appeared from season 2 to season 5.
- Her co-star Dave Hester named her as his biggest competition due to her no-nonsense approach.
- She left the series in 2013, but has still been voted a fan favourite on many occasions.
Controversy & Legal Issues with Paris Hilton :
- In 2006, Nabila attended an auction with her brother & purchased a storage box for $2775, despite having only a few minutes to look into it prior.
- She thought it had good quality clothes, which would recoup her money, but she didn’t see anything that hinted as to who the owner was.
- After winning the auction, she realized the box belonged to heiress Paris Hilton.
- A silent party approached her to purchase the storage box in its entirety for $10 million. She agreed to the deal and has said her understanding was that the deal was made with a man named Bardia Persa.
- Persa then used the contents of the storage box to create ParisHiltonExposed, to which he sold a subscription service for fans to be able to log in and view her personal belongings.
- It was said the storage box contained items such as personal diaries, nude photos, family videos and medical records.
- In January of 2007, Hilton sued Haniss & Persa for $10 million in damages, after claiming that the storage box was bought illegally.
- They were able to show evidence that the box was bought at foreclosure after Hilton repeatedly failed to pay a bill of $208. Hilton eventually withdrew the case.
Body Info / Physical Features
Nabila Haniss Measurements :
- Eye Color : Green
- Haircut / Hair Color : Brown
- How tall / Height : No confirmed information available.
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
Personal / Home Details
- Nabila Haniss Married? : Yes
- Children / No. of Kids : 2
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : Egyptian
- Nationality : American