Rene Nezhoda Wikipedia / Bio Profile
- Rene Nezhoda is popular for his appearance on the 4th season of television show Storage Wars on A&E as a recurring character, along with his wife Casey.
- Together, Casey and Rene also run their business Bargain Hunters Thrift Store LLC at the Carriage Center West Shopping Center, California.
Parents, Nationality, Family & Education :
- Rene Nezhoda Origin / Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : Rene was born on April 5, 1977, in Austria & has a distinct German accent as he was brought up in Frankfurt, Germany.
- He finished his graduation from Las Vegas High School in 1996.
- Rene’s father Gunter Nezhoda was an actor, who had emigrated from Germany to the USA in 1990.
- His mother is Johanna Meyer and he also has a brother Ricky Nezhoda.
- In the year 2011, Rene married Casey & went on to have a daughter Tatiana.
- He has settled in San Diego, California, according to his profile on the channel.
- The couple and their daughter regularly attend church and Casey has discussed their religion through her social media account.
Reney Nezhoda Net Worth, Salary & Career :
- Rene is an author, reality television show contestant and the owner of a 7200 square feet business in California.
- Even though Rene and Casey started appearing in the show Storage Wars from the Fourth Season, the show producers have been trying to get them since the First Season.
- They, however, couldn’t participate as they had trouble balancing both the participation in the show and running their business.
- Casey and Rene were reportedly paid $187,000 per season of the show, which was quite lower than the amount paid to some of the more famous stars on the show such as Mary Padian or Brandi Passante.
- His estimated worth is around $2 million.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Rene is quite knowledgeable about the value of second-hand items as he has a lot of experience in the thrift store business almost all his life.
- He has been in the business of antiques and collectibles since he was 11 years old.
- It is said that his mind is like an encyclopedia of second-hand items.
- Since the couple became famous, their store has become a tourist attraction with fans meeting them for a picture and to shop at their store.
- On his social media profile, Rene mentions that he has a wonderful family and cites that his partner Casey is very supportive. He claims to work or hang with his family members.
- Nezhoda claims that his business is buying storage units from people in need of money to pay their bills and liquidate estates and companies.