|Personal Information Summary|
|Does Dr Najeeb practice medicine?||Dr. Syed Najeeb grew up in Lahore, Pakistan, and is an Internal Medicine specialist.|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||December 10, 1964. As of 2023, he is around 59 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Spouse / Partner||He was Married, but his wife Shama Najeeb passed over 25 years ago. He has a grown-up son Zeeshan Najeeb.|
|Children / No. of Kids||1|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||Punjabi|
|Dr. Najeeb Height||5′7″|
Wikipedia Bio / Profile Background
Dr. Najeeb is a Medical Teacher and owner of a highly popular YouTube channel.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Dr. Najeeb was born and raised in Lahore, Pakistan. He currently resides in the United States.
- He attended the King Edward Medical University and studied the ‘Bachelor’s of Medicine and Bachelor’s of Surgery (MBBS)’ from 1998-1991.
Career, Income, Salary and Net worth :
- In 2010, he created ‘Dr.Najeeb Lecturers,’ a compilation of online videos which consist of gross anatomy, histology, neuro-sciences, embryology, physiology, biochemistry, pathology, pharmacology, internal medicine, immunology and microbiology, which medical students can use in the lead up to their studies and exams.
Youtube Fame :
- Dr. Najeeb won a YouTube award for having the most popular channel on YouTube, created by a single Medical Teacher.
- His online lectures are one of the world’s most popular ones when it comes to basic medical sciences. Professionals from the medical, dentistry, nursing, and pharmacy sectors in over one hundred countries watch his videos.
- Dr. Najeeb currently has a video library comprised of more than four hundred teaching hours, all created by himself.
- His channel “Dr.Najeeb Lectures” has more than 800,000 subscribers.
- His most popular video titled ‘EKG or ECG Interpretation’ which has received over one million views.
- Collectively, all of his videos on his channel have a combined view-ship of well over fifty million views.
- Students enjoy Dr.Najeeb’s videos because of how informative and engaging they are. He doesn’t use PowerPoint presentations; everything is hand drawn and explained through his writing process.
Dr Annette Bosworth MD Age, Wikipedia, Husband, Married, Mother, Bio
Dr Joe Dispenza【 Wikipedia Bio 】Age 2023, Wife, Daughter, Married
Dr. Sam Robbins Wiki ( Real Doctor? ) Products, Bio, Age, Education Degree
Dr. Todd Grande Age Birthday, Bio, Married Wife (Credible Real Doctor?)
Dr Holly Lucille Age【 Wikipedia 】Bio, Weight Loss, Married, Reviews
Dr Haifaa Younis Biography, Married Husband【 Wiki 】Family, Age
Dr. Sarang Choi Husband, Age, Married, Height【 Dentist 】Education
Dr Caroline Leaf【 Wikipedia 】Son, Family, Net worth, Age, Biography
Kelly Brogan MD Age, Diet, Husband【 Wikipedia Bio 】Married, Born
Domenick Sportelli Wiki, Age, Education【 Wife Married 】Net worth, Bio
Deepest condolences from India and huge respect for you, Sir. With your vision and excellent rearing of your son, Dr Zeeshan, it was possible for us to learn from you. May his soul rest in peace. The supreme power & blessings of your millions of students will be definitely with you and your family to withstand this tough time.
My name is Liaquat Ali and I am a student of yours. Sir, I watch your videos…they are too good and I wish that inshallah I will top 1st-year exam!
Exactly:) I really enjoy Dr. Najeeb’s lectures, and his method of teaching is wonderful. Thank you very much, sir!
I love Dr Najeeb soooo much, He is really excellent teacher.
I’m an engineer by profession but I like biology since student life. When I discovered some lecture videos on YouTube I got overwhelmed. I eagerly watch his videos to learn things at a molecular level which I’m interested to know. How electric pulses are generated at the node of heart, how things are passing through the cell barrier, how the nervous system is working, how antibodies are protecting, how the immune system is working etc all long-cherished questions in mind are getting proper replies from his well-drawn & well-explained lectures.
It is best channel ever to learn the internal system of the human body. From an engineering point of view, I see things from how God has made this super duper excellent system of the human body through his lectures. Hats off Dr. Najeeb.
Such a great personality from Pakistan…it’s a miracle.
Dr Najeeb is a unique lecturer, This guy is worth his price for his lectures. God bless you, Dr Najeeb, for what you are doing for the common man. Send me the direct contact number for Dr Najeeb’s office
Many thanks to Omnipotent father for giving us Dr Najeeb, the professional instructor, and may the Lord pour him with countless blessings.
I don’t know if Dr. Najeeb still exists or if his videos are being marketed by other people who have somehow acquired them. They run a special of $5 to join and as soon as they have your card information they charge you $299 and then won’t cancel or give it back.
How can I become a member of his YouTube channel? Some people here in Fiji are costing FJ$ 150 to join his channel. No receipts of payment or whatsoever. I don’t know if they are authorized to do this by Dr. Najeeb. Would love to hear a response ASAP.
Doctor Najeeb is one of a kind. His vast knowledge of medicine and the human body is made simple, that anyone can comprehend his teachings. I came across his lectures while exploring YouTube. Ever since I have become a fan of him. Doctor Najeeb is the greatest teacher I have ever listened to. I wish to meet him in person. Such a simple and humble man is a special gift from God.
Best teacher ever…….
lectures are thr best among all the you tube lmedical lectures.
Please teach pathology especially General Pathology, Genetics
He is one of the best teacher in my knowledge. I like his lectures and appreciate his hard work in medical field. Allah give you all whatever you want in your life…
BEST PROFESSOR EVER WISH I HAD HIM IN MED SCHOOL
Can I get his Phone number
I want to me Dr Najeeb just ones in life
Please let me know his email address…I will be grateful.
very useful & very easy to learn. a very good teacher.
I enjoyed watching his lectures, very elaborate and easy to follow.
Best ever lecturer I ever listen, thank you
Best teaching technique he had got
the way he explain each and every small phenomena is mind blowing
the best part of his videos are, the way long it may be but its more informative than any book. Thank you Dr NAJEEB
best teacher in the world
I love Dr. Najeeb and his lectures.