Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
Abby Ham, a blonde woman with shoulder-length hair, a pointed chin, and pale green eyes, is the morning news anchor for WBIR, an NBC affiliate station based in Tennessee.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Abby Ham was born in 1980 in Atlanta, Georgia. Her parents moved her and her siblings all over the country until they eventually landed in Tucson, Arizona.
- She spent her high school years in Tucson, and eventually went to college there even though her parents had moved to Tennessee.
- In March of 2007, Ham married Herby Lambert, whom she met in August of 2005 right out of college, while working for WTAP-TV. Lambert hit on her at a bar, and Ham initially brushed him off before allowing him to buy her a drink.
- Lambert works in sales for beer and beverages and has moved wherever Ham had decided to go for her work.
- Currently, the two are still married. She gave birth to a baby boy Hatcher Ham Lambert in September 2014.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Abby earned her degree from the University of Arizona. She had wanted to attend school near home and set her sights on the University of Arizona due to its robust journalism program.
- Upon graduation, she earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcast Journalism.
Career, Job, Salary and Net worth :
- Abby began her career at the NBC-affiliated station WTAP-TV based in Ohio. The station’s broadcasts are also licensed out to select areas of West Virginia.
- She was granted a lot of freedom at the small station, and learned everything from camera work and video editing software to production and how to anchor.
- During her time with the small station, she won multiple Associated Press Awards.
- After two years with WTAP-TV, Ham moved to Knoxville, Tennessee, to work as an anchor and reporter for WBIR 10News Today.
- She was eventually promoted to morning anchor, where she reported on multiple stories, including coverage of a warehouse fire that led to a regional Emmy nomination.
- In 2007, Ham moved on to WKYC Channel 3 in Cleveland, Ohio.
- At the time, Cleveland had the 17th largest news market in US, as opposed to Knoxville’s 58th. The move was quite a jump, but Abby proved worthy of the new level of professionalism & helped Channel 3 make gains with a notoriously difficult demographic, female viewers aged 25-54.
- Signing on as a morning news anchor, and covered news such as the 2008 US presidential elections.
- In 2009, however, she left the station and decided to move back to Tennessee.
WBIR – Again!
- Ham took a morning anchor position back at WBIR 10News Today to be closer to her family, and continues to report there today.
- Quite short, Abby’s Height is just 5 feet 2 inches.
- Abby also has her own YouTube channel where she shares useful health, diet, makeup & beauty tips.
Body Figure / Physical Info
Abby Ham Measurements :
- Eye Color : Blue
- Haircut / Hair Color : Blonde
- Abby Ham Height : 5′2″
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Weight Loss : A few Google queries regarding this, but we couldn’t find anything conclusive on any of her social media.
Personal / Home Details
- Marital Status / Married? : Yes
- Children / No of Kids : 1
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American
Danielle Serino WKYC :: Wikipedia, Married, Husband, Age, Biography
Holly Strano Married, Age, WKYC, Salary, Name Change Hollie Giangreco
Sara Shookman Age, Engaged, Husband, Wedding, WKYC, Salary, Wiki
Maureen Kyle Husband, Age, Bio, Wedding, Baby, Wikipedia【 WKYC 】
Lynna Lai WKYC Salary, Age, Wiki Bio, Married Husband, Wedding, Home
Betsy Kling Salary, Husband, Age, Height, Wedding, Family, WKYC Weather
What show is Anny Ham on now? We do not see her on the show from 7 to 9.We miss seeing her, Rebecca, and the other lady / ( sorry I can not think of her name ) I wish they were all 4 back together again. (Mike) Thank you.
I get up Monday through Friday to watch Abby, Russell, and Mike they make the show. Don’t get me wrong other ankers are good to but it’s not the same if one of them is not there. Rebecca is a sweet one when Mike is off. But I thank she is gonna pop quickly.
Love you all keep up the good work.
It is a joy to watch such a beautiful lady as Abby, she is very lovely, always smiling with a pretty smile and disposition. I have wondered how I could direct message her on twitter buy have not found out how. I hope she has many healthy years remaining to give us joy and news
Well we love Abby ham very much. My husband thinks she’s beautiful…LOL. I love her broadcast every morning, and she always makes us smile. So thank you Abby for every wonderful morning watching you. You and Russell are very silly and I love it it makes you do feel close to home. Of course…Straight From the Heart ☮️☮️