Wiki Biography / Profile Background
Maureen Kyle is a woman of strong faith and family who believes that inspiring people to change is a gift.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Born to St. Ignatius High School football coach Chuck Kyle (father) and his wife artist Patricia (mother), in June 1980.
- Maureen attended Magnificat High School in Rocky River but frequented Ignatius often.
- Her father tells of Maureen’s early obsession: her first steps were to grab the microphone on the video recorder. He says she had a vivid imagination and loved storytelling.
- Kyle attended Fordham University, earning a B.A. in Communications/Media in 2002. She began working for WAVE3 TV Louisville, Kentucky, in May 2004 and then moved to Cleveland TV3.
Marriage and Kids :
- Maureen met her husband, Mark McDougall, in front of the State Theatre lobby restrooms, at a fundraiser event in 2008.
- He is an attorney at Calfee, Halter, & Griswold, who was with one of her high school friends at the time.
- They started their conversation with his cheesy pick-up line, “Hey, you look good!” The two were married in September 2010, with Kyle finding a local Cleveland jeweler to remake a vintage engagement ring she found in a window in New York City.
- Maureen and her husband, Mark, have three daughters named Scarlett, Millie, and Etta Louise.
A Hectic Lifestyle :
- Maureen dons multiple hats – she has a blog called Mod Mom, a YouTube channel, is a full-time anchor, childhood clothing business entrepreneur. She enjoys the busyness and states she lives life at 110 mph in the fast lane!
- However, Maureen reminds us that it is unhealthy to live that way (fast-lane style), citing “nagging stress”. She adds that, as per Dr. Oz, the stress of a long “to-do” list which doesn’t get done is most harmful…and is the one that ages us.
- Maureen recently learned that an emotional and mental break to enjoy the “ebb and flow of life” was the greatest gift a mother of toddlers/newborn can give herself.
- She states that “life goes on” for everyone while she took some much-needed respite, and now she’s able to advise slowing down and enjoying the vitality of “being on a break” instead of a full-throttle lifestyle.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- Getting her start at WFUV radio in New York City as a broadcast radio journalist, Maureen covered the 9-11 terrorist attacks and their aftermath. She recollects the way New Yorkers came together and supported one another after the tragedy. Maureen says even with the difficult emotional connection to the story and the loss of two friends, she still enjoys visiting the City and her family there.
- Kyle states she enjoyed radio reporting, often in her pyjamas, but she loves working on television because of how the story is visually told.
- Then, Maureen worked at WAVE in Louisville, Kentucky, as a reporter, fill-in anchor, and in the weather department. She was named Best Feature reporter and has received Emmy Awards and nominations.
- Currently, she is a morning anchor for WKYC Cleveland, Channel 3 News.
Fun Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Maureen says she can’t live without laughter and chocolate, but does wish she could give up chocolate since it’s a true addiction.
- She recently started a children’s clothing line which encourages girls to be brave, compassionate, and kind.
Danielle Serino WKYC :: Wikipedia, Married, Husband, Age, Biography
Abby Ham Husband, WBIR, Bio, Age, Wiki, Baby, Married, WKYC
Holly Strano Married, Age, WKYC, Salary, Name Change Hollie Giangreco
Sara Shookman Age, Engaged, Husband, Wedding, WKYC, Salary, Wiki
Lynna Lai WKYC Salary, Age, Wiki Bio, Married Husband, Wedding, Home
Betsy Kling Salary, Husband, Age, Height, Wedding, Family, WKYC Weather
I am so happy you are interviewing Governor DeWine. I am reaching out to you to explain a situation that is disturbing to me in regards to the covid vaccine for the elderly in assisted living.
My mom lives at a residential assisted living home with 11-12 residents and the owner has a second home within 5 min of the place my mom lives. The second home has 4 residents both homes were registered to get the covid vaccine and the second home was given a date of Jan 6 and my moms’ date of January 21 which does not make sense that it wouldn’t be on the same day as the other home. My mom’s home has been covid free and the other one not so lucky. The owner says that he is willing to take the residents from my moms home to the other home to get them vaccinated on Jan 6…we are talking about residents with dementia and in wheelchairs that have not been outside their home ever let alone a vehicle to a foreign place to them.
When asked why he doesn’t have the individuals giving the vaccine come to my mom’s house and give the vaccine as it would be a lot easier than disrupting the residents he said it couldn’t happen I reached out to CVS who he is contracted with to try and explain the situation and get some answers and see if they would be willing to send the individuals giving the vaccine to my mom’s house after exhausting all efforts CVS told me the house manager would have a contact number to call and try to resolve this.
This is appalling because the date for my mom’s house is January 21 and it’s tentative which means they have to wait an extra-long time for protection hoping and praying they don’t get covid in the meantime and all the residents that may be going to the other house for the shot are at risk for so many things. My family and I believe this is not being handled safely or correctly and is putting us into a position that puts more stress on everyone as to whether we are making the right decision for my mom
If at all possible can u speak to Gov DeWine on this matter. As the vaccines are scheduled between 11-4 wed January 6 the day of ur interview if possible would we be able to send them to my mom’s house or get definitive dates as to when they can come there.
Thank you so much for reading this I hope u understand the situation and in some way can help us? My name is Mary Ribinskas.
My mom is 91 and a very strong Irishwoman with so much faith she shared it all with us ❤️