|Personal Details Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||December 26, 1986. As of 2023, she is around 37 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Spouse / Partner||No confirmed information available.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|Does Danielle Serino still work at WKYC?||In 2017, Danielle joined WKYC as an Investigative Consumer Reporter/Anchor.|
Wiki Bio / Profile Background
- Danielle Serino is an American journalist. She is an investigative reporter and multi-skilled journalist, specializing in investigative video journalism.
- She is the host of “One for the Money “on Donovan Live and currently works at NBC Cleveland.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Danielle Serino was born on November 4, 1966, in New York City. She is of Italian descent and grew up as an only child. Throughout her childhood, Danielle considered Central Park as her backyard.
- Her parents later got divorced and remarried, giving her four half-siblings. She finds family very important, loves family gatherings, and feels very close to her family members, especially her late grandmother.
- Danielle is also involved in several charity organizations, feeling that it is important to give back to the community.
Early Life and Education :
- Serino studied at Northwestern University, Illinois. She initially went into advertising to follow in her family’s footsteps. However, after five years of giving it her best, she decided it was not for her.
- She went back to study at New York University, where she took a journalism paper by chance and found her vocation.
- From there, she refocused her career towards journalism, which she has pursued ever since
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- Danielle’s first job was as a field producer on the TV show Read Stories of the Highway Patrol, on which she gave her first interview and developed her career towards becoming an Entertainment Reporter.
- From there on, Danielle got a job working on The Times in Miami. This led her to cover more serious, political issues, which have included topics such as poverty, gay and lesbian issues.
- Her career then moved towards being a Consumer Reporter, which led her to move to Chicago. In Chicago she worked for Fox, developing iconic segments in her show such as “Danielle’s Doghouse, ,” “Does It Work Danielle?” and “Gotta Have It Gadgets”. Her segments have been nominated for several Emmy Awards.
- She then moved to Cleveland to work at WOIO as an investigative reporter, later joining the WKYC Channel 3 News team. She has been with WKYC since early 2017.
Fun Facts and Trivia :
- On of Danielle’s favorite celebrities is Alec Baldwin, whom she finds to be beautiful and shy.
- Danielle has an energetic personality, always finding what is interesting to her in her job and following it 100%.
- She loves Chicago, saying that it’s cheaper to live in than New York, making it a more manageable city to live in. Also, she finds the people to be very kind and welcoming.
- An avid traveler, she has visited places all around the world, including Egypt, Israel, Mexico, and Jordan.
- She often posts photos and videos about her pet cats on social media.
- Danielle loves Salsa dancing & mentions Mexico as one of her favorite countries to visit.
Body Figure / Physical Info
Danielle Serino Measurements :
- Eye Color : Brown
- Haircut / Hair Color : Brown
- How tall / Height : No confirmed information available.
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Danielle Serino Weight Loss : A few Google queries regarding this, but we couldn’t find anything conclusive on any of her social media.
Abby Ham Husband, WBIR, Bio, Age, Wiki, Baby, Married, WKYC
Holly Strano Married, Age, WKYC, Salary, Name Change Hollie Giangreco
Sara Shookman Age, Engaged, Husband, Wedding, WKYC, Salary, Wiki
Maureen Kyle Husband, Age, Bio, Wedding, Baby, Wikipedia【 WKYC 】
Lynna Lai WKYC Salary, Age, Wiki Bio, Married Husband, Wedding, Home
Betsy Kling Salary, Husband, Age, Height, Wedding, Family, WKYC Weather
Danielle Serino is a beautiful news reporter! I would love to meet her. Danielle, good luck with future endeavors.
for Danielle Serino – I have not yet seen anyone talking about paying credit card balances down, in order to maximize your ability to pay for necessities such as food, gas, RX ect.
What will the credit card companies do, when you max out your credit limit? I doubt that they will increase everyone`s limit. Better to try and get mortgage and auto payments deferred, in order to protect credit card limits.