Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Aishah Hasnie, a dark-haired woman with dark eyes and a confident smile, is an anchor and reporter for FOX News. Prior to this, she worked with WXIN Fox59 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Hasnie has been working in the media industry for several years and is known as a hard-hitting reporter willing to go the extra mile for her investigative work.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Aishah was born in Lahore, Pakistan, the capital of the Punjab province. There, she spent her childhood learning about Eastern society values.
- When Aishah and her family eventually migrated to the United States, she compared those values to their Western counterparts.
- Later in life, when Aishah interned in Pakistan, she learned that her mother’s side of her family owned a national news network under the prominent Zuberi name. The family also owned a mammoth media conglomerate, Business Recorder Group, whose properties included a highly respected national business magazine.
- Aishah has a younger sister Afiah, who became a doctor in May 2020. Unfortunately, due to the COVID crisis, the Hasnie family was unable to attend the graduation and they wished Afiah only on video chat.
- One of Aishah’s uncles was a Commander Physician in the U.S. Navy. As per some reports, he aided in sponsoring the Hasnie family’s move to the US.
- One of her cousins, Maira Ansari, was a reporter for WICS-TV (an ABC affiliate in Springfield, Illinois) and the first journalist on the paternal side of her family.
Hobbies and Interests :
- Aside from media work, Hasnie also really enjoys the world of fashion, and often speaks to stylists to find out what’s trending.
- During her free time, she enjoys trapshooting with her father & an occasional game of soccer.
- She is also an avid volunteer for non-profits and can be seen helping educational initiatives in Indiana.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- After her family’s move to the USA, Aishah grew up in Indiana and attended Bedford North Lawrence High School, often known as BNL to the students and locals.
- She began her freshman year in 1998 and graduated in 2002.
- Right after high school, she attended Indiana University Bloomington, the flagship campus of the Indiana University institutions.
- She first attended as a biology major but then realized that science was not the vocation for her. She then began writing for her college newspaper and shadowing at WICS-TV, where her older cousin worked at the time.
- Hasnie also interned for WTHR-TV, then studied abroad and interned in Pakistan with GEO-TV.
- She graduated from the university in 2006 with a Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Journalism, then spent a few years saving up money and building her portfolio.
Professional Timeline : Salary and Net Worth
- In October 2008, Aishah began working for WANE-TV 15, a CBS-affiliate station based in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- She worked as both an investigative reporter and a substitute anchor.
- In September of 2009, after working for WANE-TV for a year, Aishah came across a police report about a store owner who was arrested, after taking photos up the skirt of a 10-year-old girl.
- The arrest wasn’t for that, however. Police arrested him for battery after he brushed up against the girl because current Indiana laws did not apply to peep in stores or with technology.
- She brought the story to public attention, and because of it, the Indiana laws were changed. This story earned her an Emmy nomination.
FOX 59 :
- In July 2011, Hasnie began working for Fox59, an Indianapolis-based news station.
- She was usually on the air on weekdays starting at 4:00 p.m. For the station’s show First at Four.
- She also had her own segment called Taking Action for You, where she investigated consumer scams and attempts to protect the public from companies and individuals selling corrupt products or attempting to cheat the Indiana people.
- Hasnie also sometimes reported from the field. She held the job at FOX-59 for more than 7 years!
FOX News :
- In January 2019, Hasnie hit the big leagues as she started working for the main FOX News network. She is based in the Upper West Side of New York City.
Personal / Home / Contact Details
- Married? : No
- Children / No of Kids : –
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : South Asian (Indian-Pakistanese)
- Aishah Hasnie Religion : Islam (Muslim)
- Nationality : American
Amy Baier Wikipedia Bio, Age, Nationality, Height【 Bret Baier Wife 】
Adrienne Elrod Wiki, Bio, Height, Age, Husband, Married, Net worth
Jessica Tarlov Bio, Wiki, Married, Age, Husband【 Fox News 】Height
Morgan Ortagus Wiki Bio, Husband, Age【 Photos 】Married, Twin Sister
Lauren Blanchard Age, Bio【 Wedding Married 】Wikipedia, Height
Carley Shimkus Bio, Age【 Photos 】Married, Wedding, Fox News, Wiki
Beverly Hallberg【 Wikipedia Bio 】Age, Husband, Married, Education
Rachel Sutherland Wiki, Age, Height【 Fox News 】Net Worth, Biography