Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Aishah Hasnie, a dark-haired woman with dark eyes and a confident smile, is an anchor and reporter for FOX News. Prior to this, she worked with WXIN Fox59 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Hasnie has been working in the media industry for several years and is known as a hard-hitting reporter willing to go the extra mile for her investigative work.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Aishah was born in Lahore, Pakistan, the capital of the Punjab province. There, she spent her childhood learning about Eastern society values.
- When Aishah and her family eventually migrated to the United States, she compared those values to their Western counterparts.
- Later in life, when Aishah interned in Pakistan, she learned that her mother’s side of her family owned a national news network under the prominent Zuberi name. The family also owned a mammoth media conglomerate, Business Recorder Group, whose properties included a highly respected national business magazine.
- Aishah has a younger sister Afiah, who became a doctor in May 2020. Unfortunately, due to the COVID crisis, the Hasnie family was unable to attend the graduation and they wished Afiah only on video chat.
- One of Aishah’s uncles was a Commander Physician in the U.S. Navy. As per some reports, he aided in sponsoring the Hasnie family’s move to the US.
- One of her cousins, Maira Ansari, was a reporter for WICS-TV (an ABC affiliate in Springfield, Illinois) and the first journalist on the paternal side of her family.
Hobbies and Interests :
- Aside from media work, Hasnie also really enjoys the world of fashion, and often speaks to stylists to find out what’s trending.
- During her free time, she enjoys trapshooting with her father & an occasional game of soccer.
- She is also an avid volunteer for non-profits and can be seen helping educational initiatives in Indiana.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- After her family’s move to the USA, Aishah grew up in Indiana and attended Bedford North Lawrence High School, often known as BNL to the students and locals.
- She began her freshman year in 1998 and graduated in 2002.
- Right after high school, she attended Indiana University Bloomington, the flagship campus of the Indiana University institutions.
- She first attended as a biology major but then realized that science was not the vocation for her. She then began writing for her college newspaper and shadowing at WICS-TV, where her older cousin worked at the time.
- Hasnie also interned for WTHR-TV, then studied abroad and interned in Pakistan with GEO-TV.
- She graduated from the university in 2006 with a Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Journalism, then spent a few years saving up money and building her portfolio.
Professional Timeline : Salary and Net worth
- In October 2008, Aishah began working for WANE-TV 15, a CBS-affiliate station based in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- She worked as both an investigative reporter and a substitute anchor.
- In September of 2009, after working for WANE-TV for a year, Aishah came across a police report about a store owner who was arrested, after taking photos up the skirt of a 10-year-old girl.
- The arrest wasn’t for that, however. Police arrested him for battery after he brushed up against the girl because current Indiana laws did not apply to peep in stores or with technology.
- She brought the story to public attention, and because of it, the Indiana laws were changed. This story earned her an Emmy nomination.
FOX 59 :
- In July 2011, Hasnie began working for Fox59, an Indianapolis-based news station.
- She was usually on the air on weekdays starting at 4:00 p.m. For the station’s show First at Four.
- She also had her own segment called Taking Action for You, where she investigated consumer scams and attempts to protect the public from companies and individuals selling corrupt products or attempting to cheat the Indiana people.
- Hasnie also sometimes reported from the field. She held the job at FOX-59 for more than 7 years!
FOX News :
- In January 2019, Hasnie hit the big leagues as she started working for the main FOX News network. She is based in the Upper West Side of New York City.
Body Figure / Physical Info
Aishah Hasnie Measurements :
- Eye Color : Brown
- Haircut / Hair Color : Brown
- Aishah Hasnie Weight Loss : A few Google queries regarding this, but we couldn’t find anything conclusive on Aishah’s website or any of her social media.
- How tall is Aishah Hasnie Height : 5′3″
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
Personal / Home Details
- Married? : No
- Children / No of Kids : –
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : South Asian (Indian-Pakistanese)
- Aishah Hasnie Religion : Islam (Muslim)
- Nationality : American
Amy Baier Wikipedia Bio, Age, Nationality, Height【 Bret Baier Wife 】
Adrienne Elrod Wiki, Bio, Height, Age, Husband, Married, Net worth
Jessica Tarlov Bio, Wiki, Married, Age, Husband【 Fox News 】Height
Morgan Ortagus Wiki Bio, Husband, Age【 Photos 】Married, Twin Sister
Lauren Blanchard Age, Bio【 Wedding Married 】Wikipedia, Height
Carley Shimkus Bio, Age【 Photos 】Married, Wedding, Fox News, Wiki
Beverly Hallberg【 Wikipedia Bio 】Age, Husband, Married, Education
Rachel Sutherland Wiki, Age, Height【 Fox News 】Net worth, Biography
she is a very good looking lady who tells it like it is period. She knows her stuff when she
tells the news keep it up she will go farther than she had all ready period
Ohhh my…She is a beautiful Woman…Incredibly Gorgeous lady…
A lovely person indeed who will go far in her life. And shooting trap she would only use a 12 gage shot gun…
Another great addition to the best TV news outlet in the USA
Very articulate and professional. She has earned the right to move up to a guest host on the five and have her own weekend show. To good of a talent for the current small assignments she currently gets. Go Aishah!!!
You are Absolutely Beautiful, & love watching U on Fox News. Another plus, U rarely make mistakes or fumble your words. That is impressive to me !!!
This lady is strikingly beautiful. Don’t stick her on the streets. Put her in front of the T.V.
Her voice is pleasing and she’s obviously intelligent and SO good to look at!
No wonder they call Indiana U the Boilermakers. I’m 81 and -as a compliment – she stirs the mones. Leave it to Fox News to discover talent that keeps viewers glued to the screen!!!
IU is the Hoosiers! Purdue is the Boiler Makers!
Purdue University is the home of the Boilermakers. Indiana University is the home of the Hoosiers. They are arch rivals.
Every single day that goes by, FOX is losing a ton of money by not using the compatible talents and trust of Aishah Hasnie that align and complement those of FOX’s medium, personnel and environment.
Give FOX some time. They’ll find her a spot of her own in their own good time. She’s good but I’m sure the powers that be at FOX will know when the “Seasoning” is done and ready for her. Like most good companies they know when the experience is there and the “Dues” are paid to then and only then to promote and move up.
By the way, she has the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen.
Really miss u in Indy. The news is not the same.
Ms Hasnie a real asset to news reporting. Has all requirements for a successful career. You go girl!
Where has she been, just saw her on Fox. She is a 10.
Yes, a talented 10 that shoots trap…wow, what a woman!!!
Definitely. Hasnie is Fox News material. What a babe!
I am impressed with Aishah’s intelligence and beauty, along with her history and work-effort. She is a truly unique and impressive woman!
A Real Reporter…Fox, You have a Winning Reporter. A trap shooter with Your Father how cool is That! Welcome to America.
Trapshooting as a rule is 12 gauge. Skeet
Multiple gauges. Sporting clays multiple gauges.
Always good to see women enjoy the sport.
She’s gorgeous!!! I Wish I was 35 Years Younger !!!
You, the posting said she’s pregnant but no acknowledgment of the Father! Why is it that she just wanted to be a single mother! She’s definitely a babydoll!
She is stunning. Look at those eyes!
My husband and I think that Aisha does and excellent job of delivering the news and should go far. I hope that she will soon be in a job at FOX where she gets more exposure delivering the news! It is a pleasure to hear the facts without commentary delivered in such a professional way!
Aisha’s Hasnie is a great addition to Fox Nation. She is an awesome role model for young women.
my wife loves Aishah Hasnie
She is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful Pakastanian girls I have ever seen. She definitely has a real future in journalism ahead. She is truley “one of a kind. ” You go girl!
Give Aishsh the lead on the news she is awesome!. She deserves primetime with her skills
Fox should give her an hour show, any one that looks that good should be on TV a lot more
What a living doll. And so intellegent too. Fox needs to give you your own spot.
I would love to see her take over for Shepard Smith.
I hope that Fox news has plans to move Aishah Hasnie to a more prominent role in the future.
I love the fact that she is a Trap Shooter although it didn’t specify if she shot a 410, 28, 20, 16, or a 12…
Also does she shoot Sporting Clays…I’m 78 and still love the sport even though I only go on occasion…
I have trained a few Women Shooters and always found they take the Sport seriously and are as competitive as the Men and other Women they shoot against…
The sport needs more Father/Daughters…It makes for a strong Bonding…
I just saw Aishah on Fox News and think she is as angel delivering the news. How can anyone be so beautiful be a news anchor…I watch just to catch a glimpse of her.
Please give Aishah the afternoon time slot that was Shepard Smith’s Program!
It would be a pleasure to watch Aishah on GDLA every morning.
So thrilled to see this young lady on FOX News. It is a thrill considering she is from our little town of Bedford. I enjoy tuning into Fox News even more now.
Just saw Ashiah and was very impressed. She is eye catching and very composed with a magnetic personality. If she is a conservative she needs to go national.
Liberals don’t go trap shooting with their dad.
Love her.beautiful and smart
Aishah is a delight. Would love to see more of her on Fox.
Beautiful, confident and a true example of pursuing the American dream. Has a great future ahead of her, hopefully with Fox News for a long time. Keep up the great work!!!
Aishah I just saw her for the first time today, she is beautiful. Aishah is so much better at her job.
She is a go-getter
Yeah, I love her and I love her on FOX News! You Go girl!!
Aishah is fantastic: attractive, confident, articulate and likable.
Ashiana is so wonderful to watch