A product of the Rupert Murdoch owned network, Lauren Blanchard has become a renowned journalist since she covered Bernie Sanders’ campaign during the 2016 Presidential Elections.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Lauren was born on October 13, 1990.
- She is close to her parents and siblings, two brothers, one of which is a U.S. Army Ranger. Her father is a big fan of Army West Point Sports.
- As of 2020, Rebecca is happily living in Washington, D.C.
Early Life and Education :
- Between 2008 and 2012, Lauren attended the University of Michigan and holds a Bachelor of Science in Communications degree.
- During her time at university, she was an active member of the Zeta Tau Alpha Fraternity, a national women’s organization aiming to intensify friendships and foster a spirit of love.
- In order to strengthen students’ faith, Blanchard also participated in the universities activities for Young Life College.
- To get a break into her chosen career, Lauren took a two-year internship at Lindy Lazar Marketing Communications LLC.
- In addition, she she took an internship with Fox News in Washington.
- It was during this time that she fell in love with what she called the ‘organized chaos’ of news reporting for television.
- Lauren started her career in Broadcast Journalism when she became director of her university’s student-run TV station WOLV-TV. In 2010, the station awarded her ‘Rookie of the Year’ and ‘Best Package Production’ award followed in 2012.
Career, Income, Salary & Net Worth :
- After her graduation, Lauren moved to Washington & took up the post as a desk assistant in the Fox News production office.
- Her career developed further when she took up the post with ‘Fox News Sunday’ as a production assistant.
- Further experience followed when Lauren moved to Iowa for two years, where she became a junior reporter for the network.
- In 2016, she was back in Washington, but this time as a correspondent.
- In May 2018, a Royal Wedding correspondent was also added to Blanchard’s list of credentials, following her coverage of the Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in London.
Trivia & Fun Facts :
- Rebecca compares working at her university station WOLV-TV to Fox News as going from ‘little league’ to the ‘World Series’!
- She is quite the quizzer – In February 2019, on Tucker Carlson Tonight’s ‘Final Exam’ segment, she was an undefeated champion.
- Rebecca classes herself as a cat mum & has a cat called Isabel, who frequently appears on her Instagram profile.
- To relax, she likes to treat herself to fine red wine and spend quality time with her family and friends.
- Coming from Michigan, Rebecca follows the Michigan Wolverines Football team.
Lauren Blanchard Measurements :
- Eye Color : Blue
- Haircut / Hair Color : Blonde
- How tall is Lauren Blanchard Height : 5′ 7″
- Feet / Legs / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Lauren Blanchard Married? : No
- Children / No of Kids : –
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American