|Personal Information Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||May 7, 1978. As of 2023, she is around 45 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|What did Amy Baier work as a media planner for?||Amy Baier was a media planner for Calvin Klein in New York City before moving to Chicago.|
|Children / No. of Kids||3|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
Amy Baier is an American philanthropist and children’s health advocate. She is most commonly known for being married to Fox News anchor Bret Baier.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Amy Baier (maiden name Amy Hills) was born on May 7, 1978, in the Chicago area.
- Born to parents Paul and Barbara, she grew up with her three brothers – Timothy, John Paul, and a twin named Daniel.
- After being set up on a blind date, Amy married Bret Baier — the Chief Political Anchor for Fox News and the host of the network’s Special Report.
- Dating for two years before their wedding in 2004, they had a long-distance relationship (from Chicago to Washington, DC) until the week before their wedding.
- They now live in Washington with their two sons, Paul and Daniel.
- Just days after Paul’s birth, he was diagnosed with five congenital heart defects.
- Ever since, he had seven angioplasties and three open-heart surgeries. His first surgery was performed at just 12 days old; his second at ten months old; his third at 6 years old.
Early Life and Education :
- A self-proclaimed “Daddy’s Girl,” Amy grew up in Barrington Hills with a privileged childhood.
- Her dad is the co-founder of the multi-billion dollar medical equipment company Sage Products.
- Despite their financial success, her parents modeled for their kids the importance of giving back.
- After making numerous donations of time and money, the Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital named a wing after them — Paul and Barbara Hills Center for Advanced Care.
- For a brief time in the 1990s, Baier lived in Dallas, Texas, while she attended Southern Methodist University.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- Before moving back to Chicago in 2002, Amy worked in New York City as a media planner for Calvin Klein.
- Although she has long been involved with charitable causes, Amy became a full-time philanthropist following her son’s medical difficulties. A huge advocate for congenital heart disease awareness and treatment, she currently serves on the board for the Children’s National Medical Center — the hospital where her dad Paul received his life-saving treatments.
- In 2014, the hospital honored Amy and Bret with the Inaugural Joseph E. Robert Jr. Prize in Philanthropy. Later in the year, Amy co-chaired the hospital’s Children’s National Ball, raising a record-breaking $10.8 million.
- Also the vice-chairperson for the Children’s Circle of Care — a group of philanthropists committed to donating at least $10,000 annually to children’s hospitals across North America — Amy has helped grow the program by 40 percent.
Fun Facts, Height and Trivia :
- After a whirlwind weekend that began with that first blind date (a Rolling Stones concert), Bret said to a friend, “I’m going to marry that girl!”
- A Midwestern girl at heart, Amy loves going back to Barrington Hills to visit her parents — who still live in her childhood home.
- Amy is not a cook, so the Hills often dine out for meals. Their favorite take-out meal? : Sushi!
- When their son was about to undergo his first surgery, Bret got a call of good wishes, including former President George Bush. He was unable to answer the call (he did not recognize the number) but still has the message saved.
Adrienne Elrod Wiki, Bio, Height, Age, Husband, Married, Net worth
Aishah Hasnie Age, Bio, Wiki, Parents, Married, Husband【 Fox 59 】
Jessica Tarlov Bio, Wiki, Married, Age, Husband【 Fox News 】Height
Morgan Ortagus Wiki Bio, Husband, Age【 Photos 】Married, Twin Sister
Lauren Blanchard Age, Bio【 Wedding Married 】Wikipedia, Height
Carley Shimkus Bio, Age【 Photos 】Married, Wedding, Fox News, Wiki
Beverly Hallberg【 Wikipedia Bio 】Age, Husband, Married, Education
Rachel Sutherland Wiki, Age, Height【 Fox News 】Net Worth, Biography
Brett and Amy are a lovely couple who do a lot of good work. I just wish Brett would leave FOX News, he is a journalist!
Phony looking woman
A very classy lady and the type of person we need to help make our country even better! Just imagine how much good Zuckerberg and Bezos could do if they spent their money trying to help people, support education and medical research instead of trying to manipulate politics!